Wheeling Nailers (1-0-0) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (0-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Garrett Meurs scored two goals in 5-4 win over Greenville on Friday.
- Greenville’s Caleb Herbert posted three points (1g-2a) last night.
- Nailers’ Sean Maguire made 42 saves last night.
- Swamp Rabbits went 2-for-5 on the power play on Friday.
Brampton Beast (0-0-0) at Adirondack Thunder (0-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Brandon Marino was fifth in the league last season with 52 assists.
- Adirondack’s Brad Tapper makes his head-coaching debut tonight.
- Beast head coach Colin Chaulk is 63-62-19 in two seasons with the club.
- Thunder were fourth on the power play last season at 24.2 percent (72-for-298).
Atlanta Gladiators (0-1-0) at Florida Everblades (1-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Darby Llewellyn scored first pro goal last night.
- Florida’s Nelson Armstrong scored first pro goal in 5-4 win over Atlanta on Friday.
- Gladiators went 1-for-4 on the power play on Friday.
- Everblades outshot Atlanta 31-21 last night.
Manchester Monarchs (0-0-0) at Worcester Railers (0-0-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Matt Leitner led Manchester last season with 53 points (14g-39a).
- Worcester’s Ashton Rome led Manchester with nine goals during the 2017 Kelly Cup Playoffs.
- Monarchs were league’s fourth-least penalized team last season with 11.88 penalty minutes per game.
- Railers’ head coach Jamie Russell was 69-63-12 in two seasons with Elmira from 2014-16.
Toledo Walleye (1-0-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (0-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Patrick McCarron scored first pro goal in 3-2 win at Quad City last night.
- Fort Wayne head coach Gary Graham is 169-84-35 in four seasons with the Komets.
- Walleye went 3-for-3 on the penalty kill on Friday.
- Komets were fourth in the league last season with 34.39 shots per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (0-0-0) at Jacksonville Icemen (0-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Joe Perry led Orlando last season with 35 goals.
- Jacksonville’s Garet Hunt ranks fifth in ECHL history with 2,177 career penalty minutes.
- Solar Bears were tied for fourth in the league last season with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Icemen head coach Jason Christie is ECHL all-time leader with 547 career wins.
Kalamazoo Wings (0-0-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (0-0-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin ranks fourth in ECHL history with 177 career wins.
- Cincinnati’s Anthony Peters was third in the league last season with 31 wins with Florida.
- Wings have advanced to the Kelly Cup Playoffs in seven of their eight ECHL seasons.
- Cyclones were fifth in the league last season with 2.90 goals-against per game.
Tulsa Oilers (0-1-0) at Quad City Mallards (0-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Conner Bleackley had two points (1g-1a) in 4-3 loss to Kansas City last night.
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte made 30 saves in 3-2 loss to Toledo on Friday.
- Oilers outshot Kansas City 42-24 on Friday.
- Mallards went 3-for-3 on the penalty kill last night.
Indy Fuel (0-1-0) at Wichita Thunder (1-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Geoff Walker and Alex Wideman both had a goal and an assist on Friday.
- Wichita’s Matt DeBlouw scored two goals in 4-3 win over Indy last night.
- Fuel went 2-for-3 on the power play last night.
- Thunder’s Joel Rumpel made 35 saves on Friday.
Colorado Eagles (1-0-0) at Utah Grizzlies (0-1-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Lukas Hafner made 38 saves in 3-2 win over Utah on Friday.
- Utah’s C.J. Eick and Jon Puskar scored team’s goals last night.
- Eagles went 4-for-4 on the penalty kill last night.
- Grizzlies outshot Colorado 40-28 on Friday.
- Allen’s Jonathan Lessard and Zach Pochiro both scored two goals in 8-3 win on Friday.
- Rapid City’s Kenton Miller tallied two points (1g-1a) last night.
- Americans went 5-for-5 on the penalty kill last night.
- Rush outshot Americans 31-30 on Friday.
Norfolk Admirals (0-1-0) at Idaho Steelheads (1-0-0) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Norfolk’s T.J. Melancon scored first pro goal last night.
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl had two assists in 4-2 win on Friday.
- Admirals went 2-for-5 on the power play last night.
- Steelheads outshot Norfolk 49-25 on Friday.
MOST CAREER GAMES COACHED
1,008 – John Marks (Charlotte, 1993-98; Greenville, 1998-2006; Pensacola, 2007-08 and Augusta, 2008-09)
1,007 – Jason Christie (Peoria, 2000-05; Utah, 2005-08; Ontario, 2011-15; Tulsa, 2015-17 and Jacksonville, 2017-Present)
932 – Jeff Pyle (Mobile, 1998-2002; Gwinnett, 2003-11 and Evansville, 2013-14)
882 – John Brophy (Hampton Roads, 1989-2000 and Wheeling, 2001-03)
670 – Jeff Brubaker (Greensboro, 1989-95; Jacksonville, 1995-96; Tallahassee, 1998-99 and Greensboro, 1999-2001)