Manchester Monarchs (2-1-0) at Adirondack Thunder (1-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is tied for the league lead with two wins.
- Adirondack’s Ty Loney had four points (2g-2a) in 5-4 win over Brampton on Saturday.
- Monarchs have outshot their opponent in each of their three games.
- Thunder are tied for third with 5.00 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (0-1-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (0-0-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Adam Chapie is tied for the league lead with three power-play points (0g-3a).
- South Carolina’s Jeff Jakaitis ranks second in ECHL history with 23 career shutouts.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for second with 46.00 shots per game.
- Stingrays have advanced to postseason for 10 consecutive years and in 23 of their 24 seasons.
Florida Everblades (2-0-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (0-2-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Clark Seymour is tied for first among defensemen with four points (0g-4a).
- Atlanta’s Darby Llewellyn is tied for second among rookies with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (1-for-2).
- Everblades lead the league with 24.00 shots-against per game.
- Gladiators have scored three of their four goals in the first period.
Kansas City Mavericks (1-0-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (1-0-0) 8 p.m. ET
- Kansas City’s Matt Robertson leads the league with a 100.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-2).
- Fort Wayne’s Michael Houser made 25 saves in 4-2 win over Toledo on Saturday.
- Mavericks went 9-for-10 on the penalty kill in their season opener at Tulsa.
- Komets have scored three of their four goals in the first period.
Norfolk Admirals (2-1-0) at Colorado Eagles (2-0-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Norfolk’s Trevor Mingoia is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Michael Joly leads Colorado with two goals.
- Admirals are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.33 penalty minutes per game.
- Eagles are 7-for-7 on the penalty kill.
Utah Grizzlies (0-4-0) at Idaho Steelheads (2-1-0) 7:10 p.m. MT