Toledo Walleye (2-1-1) at Adirondack Thunder (2-1-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo with four points (2g-2a).
- Adirondack’s Nick Riopel leads the league with 242 minutes played.
- Walleye are league’s least-penalized team with 10.50 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are tied for second with 4.75 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (1-2-1) at Manchester Monarchs (2-2-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Adam Chapie is tied for third with eight points (3g-5a).
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for fourth among defensemen with five points (1g-4a).
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league on the power play at 40.0 percent (8-for-20).
- Monarchs have scored 11 of their 17 goals in the second period.
South Carolina Stingrays (2-0-0) at Norfolk Admirals (2-3-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Andrew Cherniwchan leads South Carolina with three goals.
- Norfolk’s Trevor Mingoia is tied for the league lead with five goals.
- Stingrays are tied for second with two shorthanded goals.
- Admirals are fourth on the power play at 27.3 percent (6-for-22).
Wheeling Nailers (3-0-1) at Brampton Beast (0-4-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Hunter Fejes leads the league with three power-play goals.
- Brampton’s Corey Durocher is tied for first among rookies with one shorthanded goal.
- Nailers are fourth on the power play on the road at 36.8 percent (7-for-19).
- Three of the Beast’s five games have been decided by one goal.
Indy Fuel (1-2-1) at Florida Everblades (5-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Cam Reid has notched all five of his assists this season on the power play.
- Florida’s Mitchell Heard is tied for the league lead with two game-winning goals.
- Fuel are 16-for-16 on the penalty kill.
- Everblades lead the league with 1.60 goals-against per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (0-1-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (2-1-0) 8 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for second among defensemen with three power-play points (1g-2a).
- Tyson Fawcett leads Fort Wayne with four goals.
- Cyclones are first on the power play on the road at 50.0 percent (2-for-4).
- Komets have outscored their opponents 8-3 in the first period.
Idaho Steelheads (2-2-1) at Quad City Mallards (1-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is tied for sixth among rookies with five points (3g-2a).
- Sam Warning leads Quad City with three goals.
- Steelheads are tied for second with two shorthanded goals.
- Mallards are league’s third-least penalized team with 12.00 penalty minutes per game.
Allen Americans (3-0-1) at Tulsa Oilers (1-3-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Zach Pochiro is tied for the league lead with five goals.
- Tulsa’s Evan Richardson is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Americans have outscored their opponents 7-2 in the third period.
- Oilers have outshot their opponents in four of their five games.
Rapid City Rush (0-4-0) at Colorado Eagles (5-0-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Darik Angeli leads Rapid City with three goals.
- Colorado’s Michael Joly has at least one point in each of the Eagles’ five games (4g-3a).
- Rush have scored five of their nine goals in the second period.
- Eagles have scored first in each of their five games.
Worcester Railers (2-1-0) at Utah Grizzlies (2-4-0) 7:05 p.m. MT