Brampton Beast (4-7-2) at Worcester Railers (5-5-1) 10:05 a.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is second among defensemen with 47 shots on goal.
- Worcester’s Frankie DiChiara is tied for second among rookies with two game-winning goals.
- Beast are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Railers are 5-0-0 when scoring first.
South Carolina Stingrays (7-1-2) at Jacksonville Icemen (1-6-1) 10:30 a.m. ET
- Nick Johnson leads South Carolina against the Icemen with three points (2g-1a).
- Jacksonville’s Alexandre Goulet is tied for sixth among rookies with 11 points (6g-5a).
- Stingrays are tied for third with three shorthanded goals.
- Icemen are second on the penalty kill at home at 93.8 percent (15-for-16).
Quad City Mallards (6-5-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (6-3-1) 10:35 a.m. ET
- Quad City’s Sam Warning is tied for second with 10 goals.
- Cincinnati’s Anthony Peters is fifth with 242 saves.
- Mallards are 5-1-0 in one-goal games.
- Cyclones are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.90 penalty minutes per game.
Adirondack Thunder (7-4-2) at Wheeling Nailers (7-2-2) 10:45 a.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Ty Loney is on a five-game goal streak (5g).
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner leads rookies, and is tied for second overall, with 10 goals.
- Thunder are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 12.85 penalty minutes per game.
- Nailers are second with 4.27 goals per game.
Tulsa Oilers (5-3-4) at Kansas City Mavericks (4-6-0) 10:30 a.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Devin Williams is fourth with a .934 save percentage.
- Matt Robertson leads Kansas City with seven goals.
- Oilers have outshot their opponent in nine of their 12 games.
- Mavericks are 3-1-0 when outshot by their opponent.
Toledo Walleye (7-2-2) at Indy Fuel (2-6-3) 7:05 p.m. ET