Reading Royals (7-4-1) at Brampton Beast (6-7-2) 2 p.m. ET
- Mark Naclerio leads Reading with six goals.
- Brampton’s Willie Corrin is tied for second among defensemen with 10 assists.
- Royals are 16-for-16 on the penalty kill on the road.
- Beast are third on the power play at home at 22.2 percent (8-for-36).
South Carolina Stingrays (8-2-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (8-5-1) 2:05 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Taylor Cammarata is fourth among rookies with a 25.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-8).
- Atlanta’s Phil Lane is tied for fourth with 10 goals.
- Stingrays are third on the penalty kill on the road at 95.7 percent (22-for-23).
- Gladiators are 5-2-1 when scoring first.
Orlando Solar Bears (2-8-2) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (9-3-2) 3 p.m. ET
- Joshua Winquist leads Orlando with 12 points (4g-8a).
- Greenville’s Caleb Herbert has at least one point in all 14 games (9g-14a).
- Solar Bears are 2-0-2 when leading after one period.
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with 4.57 goals per game.
Manchester Monarchs (8-6-2) at Worcester Railers (6-6-1) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for second among defensemen with 13 points (2g-11a).
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally is tied for second among defensemen with six goals.
- Monarchs are 5-1-1 when leading after one period.
- Railers have scored 16 of their 34 goals in the third period.
Tulsa Oilers (5-5-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (5-5-2) 5 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Dmitrii Sergeev is fifth among defensemen with 44 shots on goal.
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol leads the league in plus-minus at +13.
- Oilers lead the league with 39.71 shots per game.
- Komets are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 86.7 percent (26-for-30).
Kansas City Mavericks (8-6-0) at Quad City Mallards (6-7-0) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Mike McMurtry is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Quad City’s Sam Warning is tied for fourth with 10 goals.
- Mavericks are 6-1-0 when outshot by their opponent.
- Mallards are tied for second with three shorthanded goals at home.
Allen Americans (8-4-3) at Wichita Thunder (10-2-1) 4:05 p.m. CT