Florida Everblades (12-2-1) at Norfolk Admirals (4-11-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Clark Seymour leads defensemen with 55 shots on goal.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for third among rookies with seven goals.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 20-9 in the third period.
- Admirals are 3-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Worcester Railers (7-6-1) at Wheeling Nailers (9-3-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally is tied for second among defensemen with six goals.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner leads rookies with 11 goals.
- Railers are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Nailers are second on the power play at home at 22.7 percent (5-for-22).
Orlando Solar Bears (4-8-2) at Jacksonville Icemen (2-9-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Joshua Winquist is on a seven-game point streak (3g-9a).
- Jacksonville’s Jamie Phillips is fourth with 652 minutes played.
- Solar Bears are fourth with 38.21 shots per game.
- Icemen are sixth on the penalty kill at 86.9 percent (53-for-61).
Toledo Walleye (11-2-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (7-5-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Mike Borkowski leads Toledo against the Cyclones with four points (2g-2a).
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth leads rookies with 54 shots on goal.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 24-11 during their five-game winning streak.
- Cyclones are league’s third-least penalized team with 11.15 penalty minutes per game.
Wichita Thunder (11-2-1) at Kansas City Mavericks (9-6-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Mark MacMillan leads Wichita against the Mavericks with four goals and seven points.
- Kansas City’s Tyler Parsons is on a personal four-game winning streak.
- Thunder are first on the power play on the road at 33.3 percent (6-for-18).
- Mavericks are 5-0-0 in one-goal games.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (9-4-2) at Colorado Eagles (9-4-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Greenville’s Dawson Leedahl is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +10.
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 13 goals.
- Swamp Rabbits have scored four or more goals in six of their last seven games.
- Eagles are tied for third with five home wins (5-1-1).
Tulsa Oilers (5-6-4) at Rapid City Rush (5-9-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Dmitrii Sergeev is tied for sixth among defensemen with nine assists.
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro has five points (4g-1a) in his last three games.
- Oilers lead the league with 40.20 shots per game.
- Rush lead the league on the penalty kill at 90.4 percent (66-for-73).
Manchester Monarchs (8-7-2) at Utah Grizzlies (6-6-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is fourth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.43 goals-against average.
- Utah’s Taylor Richart leads defensemen with three game-winning goals.
- Monarchs are 7-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Grizzlies have had a league-high seven games decided beyond regulation.
Allen Americans (8-5-3) at Idaho Steelheads (8-3-4) 7:10 p.m. MT