Wheeling Nailers (10-3-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (8-5-1) 2:35 p.m. ET
- Cam Brown leads Wheeling against the Cyclones with five points (1g-4a).
- Cincinnati’s Anthony Peters is tied for fifth with a .924 save percentage.
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 27.8 percent (22-for-79).
- Cyclones are fifth with 2.64 goals-against per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (10-6-0) at Kalamazoo Wings (5-5-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Kansas City’s Mike McMurtry has nine points (4g-5a) in his last six games.
- Kalamazoo’s Kyle Bushee has at least one point in seven of his last eight games (2g-6a).
- Mavericks are on a six-game winning streak.
- Wings are 3-1-1 when leading after one period.
Florida Everblades (13-2-1) at Norfolk Admirals (4-12-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Clark Seymour leads defensemen with 57 shots on goal.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for third among rookies with eight goals.
- Everblades’ 7-0-0 road record matches best road start in ECHL history (Utah, 2015-16).
- Admirals are league’s sixth-least penalized team with 13.18 penalty minutes per game.
Adirondack Thunder (9-6-2) at Reading Royals (8-5-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Ty Loney is second with 12 goals.
- Matt Willows leads Reading against the Thunder with seven points (1g-6a).
- Thunder lead the league with four shorthanded goals on the road.
- Royals are 6-0-0 at home and have outscored their opponents 30-15.
Worcester Railers (7-6-2) at Toledo Walleye (11-4-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally is tied for second among defensemen with three power- play goals.
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo with 11 goals.
- Railers have scored 19 of their 41 goals in the third period.
- Walleye are 5-0-0 at home and have outscored their opponents 22-10.
Atlanta Gladiators (8-6-2) at Jacksonville Icemen (3-9-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Lindsay Sparks has at least one assist in 10 of his 11 games.
- Jacksonville’s Jamie Phillips is seventh with 652 minutes played.
- Gladiators are tied for third with six road wins (6-3-0).
- Icemen have scored 17 of their 37 goals in the second period.
Fort Wayne Komets (7-5-2) at Indy Fuel (4-7-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Gabriel Desjardins has six points (5g-1a) in his last three games.
- Nick Bligh leads Indy with seven goals.
- Komets are third with 27.79 shots-against per game.
- Fuel are tied for sixth with three shorthanded goals.
Wichita Thunder (11-2-2) at Quad City Mallards (6-8-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Shane Starrett is tied for second with a .930 save percentage.
- Quad City’s Ivan Kulbakov leads the league with 832 saves.
- Thunder are 23-for-23 on the penalty kill on the road.
- Five of the Mallards’ six wins have been by one goal.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (9-5-2) at Colorado Eagles (10-4-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Greenville’s Caleb Herbert has at least one point in all 16 games (10g-16a).
- Colorado’s Joe Cannata leads the league with a 98 goals-against average.
- Swamp Rabbits are 7-3-2 when outshot by their opponent.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with five shorthanded goals.
Tulsa Oilers (5-7-4) at Rapid City Rush (6-9-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Conner Bleackley leads Tulsa with eight goals and 15 points.
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Oilers are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Rush are sixth with 28.80 shots-against per game.
Manchester Monarchs (9-7-2) at Utah Grizzlies (6-6-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Manchester’s Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman leads the league with 75 shots on goal.
- Utah’s Kevin Carr is third with 670 minutes played.
- Monarchs are fourth with 37.67 shots per game.
- Grizzlies are sixth on the penalty kill at 87.3 percent (62-for-71).
Allen Americans (9-5-3) at Idaho Steelheads (8-4-4) 7:10 p.m. MT