Reading Royals (9-5-1) at Adirondack Thunder (9-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Reading’s John Muse is 3-0-0 with a 2.00 goals-against average against the Thunder.
- Adirondack’s Ty Loney leads the league with five power-play goals.
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.80 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are fourth on the power play at 20.8 percent (16-for-77).
Florida Everblades (14-2-1) at Norfolk Admirals (4-13-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Joe Cox leads the league with five game-winning goals.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for third among rookies with eight goals.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 35-18 on the road.
- Admirals are 3-1-1 when leading after two periods.
South Carolina Stingrays (10-2-2) at Orlando Solar Bears (4-8-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Three of South Carolina’s Steven Whitney’s six goals have been game-winners.
- Orlando’s Joshua Winquist is tied for second with eight power-play assists.
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 96.4 percent (27-for-28).
- Solar Bears are fourth with 37.73 shots per game.
Worcester Railers (7-7-2) at Wheeling Nailers (10-4-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Frankie DiChiara is tied for third among rookies with two game-winning goals.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner is tied for first among rookies with 11 goals.
- Railers are 5-1-1 when scoring first.
- Nailers are second with 4.06 goals per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (9-5-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (8-5-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth is tied for third among rookies with eight goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Gabriel Desjardins is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Cyclones are 6-2-1 in one-goal games.
- Komets lead the league with 27.40 shots-against per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (10-7-0) at Indy Fuel (4-8-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Kansas City’s Tyler Parsons is tied for third with seven wins.
- Indy’s Etienne Marcoux leads the league with a .934 save percentage.
- Mavericks are 6-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Fuel are 3-1-1 when scoring first.
Quad City Mallards (6-8-1) at Wichita Thunder (12-2-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob is tied for second among rookies with 10 assists.
- Wichita’s Shane Starrett is tied for third with a .930 save percentage.
- Mallards are 5-1-1 in one-goal games.
- Thunder are fourth on the power play at home at 21.9 percent (7-for-32).
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (10-5-2) at Colorado Eagles (10-4-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Greenville’s Allan McPherson leads the league with 18 assists.
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 18 points (7g-11a).
- Swamp Rabbits have scored a league-leading 29 goals in the second period.
- Eagles are second with five shorthanded goals.
Tulsa Oilers (6-7-4) at Rapid City Rush (6-10-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach is second with 74 shots on goal.
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for third among rookies with 16 points (8g-8a).
- Oilers lead the league with six shorthanded goals.
- Rush are first on the penalty kill at home at 95.0 percent (57-for-60).
Manchester Monarchs (10-7-2) at Utah Grizzlies (6-7-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is fifth with a 2.27 goals-against average.
- Utah’s Cliff Watson is second among rookies with 60 shots on goal.
- Monarchs are fifth on the penalty kill at 87.0 percent (80-for-92).
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading eight games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Allen Americans (10-5-3) at Idaho Steelheads (8-5-4) 7:10 p.m. MT