South Carolina Stingrays (4-0-0) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (3-3-1) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Jeff Jakaitis is tied for the league lead with four wins.
- Greenville’s Caleb Herbert is on a seven-game point streak (3g-6a).
- Stingrays are 14-for-14 on the penalty kill on the road.
- Swamp Rabbits are first on the power play at home at 46.2 percent (6-for-13).
Manchester Monarchs (4-3-1) at Norfolk Admirals (2-6-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is sixth with a 1.98 goals-against average.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for fourth among rookies with eight points (3g-5a).
- Monarchs are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Admirals are 2-0-0 when scoring first.
Cincinnati Cyclones (2-2-1) at Wheeling Nailers (4-1-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth is tied for fourth among rookies with 27 shots on goal.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Cyclones are league’s least-penalized team with 10.80 penalty minutes per game.
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 33.3 percent (11-for-33).
Reading Royals (4-0-0) at Worcester Railers (3-2-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Reading’s John Muse is fifth with a .940 save percentage.
- Worcester’s Wade Murphy is third among rookies in plus-minus at +6.
- Royals lead the league with 5.00 goals per game.
- Railers are fourth on the power play at home at 30.0 percent (3-for-10).
Kansas City Mavericks (3-3-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (3-4-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Matt Robertson leads Kansas City with five goals and eight points.
- Atlanta’s Lindsay Sparks is tied for the league lead in plus-minus at +8.
- Mavericks are fifth on the power play at 21.7 percent (5-for-23).
- Gladiators have scored 15 goals during their three-game winning streak.
Adirondack Thunder (3-3-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (2-1-1) 8 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Eric Neiley is on a seven-game point streak (4g-6a).
- Tyson Fawcett leads Fort Wayne with four goals.
- Thunder are fifth with 36.29 shots per game.
- Komets are third with 2.50 goals-against per game.
Indy Fuel (2-3-1) at Quad City Mallards (3-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Cam Reid is tied for the league lead with five power-play assists.
- Quad City’s Ivan Kulbakov is sixth with a .938 save percentage.
- Fuel are fourth on the penalty kill at 90.9 percent (20-for-22).
- Mallards are 3-1-0 in one-goal games.
Utah Grizzlies (4-5-0) at Tulsa Oilers (4-3-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Cliff Watson leads rookies with 31 shots on goal.
- Tulsa’s Conner Bleackley leads the league with three shorthanded goals.
- Grizzlies are tied for fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 91.3 percent (21-for-23).
- Oilers are 4-1-1 when scoring first.
Allen Americans (3-3-2) at Wichita Thunder (6-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel is tied for the league lead with 12 points (3g-9a).
- Wichita’s Joel Rumpel is second with a 1.67 goals-against average.
- Americans are tied for second with three shorthanded goals.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 16-9 at home.
Brampton Beast (2-5-1) at Rapid City Rush (1-6-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Brampton’s Brandon Marino is tied for the league lead with 33 shots on goal.
- Alex Guptill leads Rapid City with seven points (2g-5a).
- Beast have scored a league-leading 14 goals in the third period.
- Rush are 16-for-16 on the penalty kill at home.
Colorado Eagles (6-2-0) at Idaho Steelheads (3-2-3) 7:10 p.m. MT