Jacksonville Icemen (0-2-1) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (4-3-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Alexandre Goulet is tied for third among rookies with four goals.
- Greenville’s Joe Houk has three goals in the last two games.
- Icemen lead the league on the penalty kill at 93.8 percent (15-for-16).
- Swamp Rabbits are fifth with 36.13 shots per game.
Manchester Monarchs (5-3-1) at Norfolk Admirals (2-7-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Matt Marcinew has five points (3g-2a) in the last two games.
- Angelo Miceli leads Norfolk with nine points (3g-6a).
- Monarchs are second with 40.78 shots per game.
- Admirals are 2-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Florida Everblades (7-1-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (2-3-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Michael Kirkpatrick leads Florida with five goals.
- Orlando’s Kristian Pospisil leads the league with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (3-for-6).
- Everblades are second with 27.00 shots-against per game.
- Solar Bears are fourth on the power play at home at 30.8 percent (4-for-13).
Reading Royals (4-1-0) at Worcester Railers (4-2-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Ryan Penny leads Reading with four goals.
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally leads the league in plus-minus at +11.
- Royals lead the league with 4.40 goals per game.
- Railers have scored 10 of their 21 goals in the third period.
Kansas City Mavericks (4-3-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (3-4-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Kansas City’s Matt Robertson is tied for eighth with five goals.
- Atlanta’s Thomas Frazee is tied for eighth with 11 points (4g-7a).
- Mavericks are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 27.3 percent (6-for-22).
- Gladiators are 1-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Kalamazoo Wings (4-1-1) at Toledo Walleye (4-2-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Tyler Biggs leads Kalamazoo with eight points (3g-5a).
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle is second with a 1.94 goals-against average.
- Wings are 3-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Walleye are fifth with 28.29 shots-against per game.
Quad City Mallards (4-3-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (2-2-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Ivan Kulbakov leads the league with 196 saves.
- Tyson Fawcett leads Fort Wayne with four goals.
- Mallards are 2-0-0 when scoring first.
- Komets lead the league with 25.60 shots-against per game.
Adirondack Thunder (4-3-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (3-2-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Adirondack's Brian Ward is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is third among defensemen with three power-play assists.
- Thunder are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Cyclones have scored a league-leading 15 goals in the third period.
Wheeling Nailers (4-1-2) at Indy Fuel (2-3-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is tied for the league lead with seven power-play points (1g-6a).
- Cam Reid leads Indy with eight points (2g-6a).
- Nailers are second on the power play on the road at 35.7 percent (10-for-28).
- Fuel are 6-for-6 on the penalty kill at home.
Utah Grizzlies (5-5-0) at Tulsa Oilers (4-3-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Kevin Carr is fifth with 172 saves.
- Tulsa’s Dmitrii Sergeev is tied for second among defensemen with seven assists.
- Grizzlies are third with 2.70 goals-against per game.
- Oilers lead the league with five shorthanded goals.
Wichita Thunder (6-1-0) at Allen Americans (4-3-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Kyle Platzer is tied for third with 12 points (5g-7a).
- Allen’s Eric Roy is tied for fifth among defensemen with eight points (2g-6a).
- Thunder are second with 2.29 goals-against per game.
- Americans are 3-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Brampton Beast (2-5-2) at Rapid City Rush (2-6-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Brampton’s Matt Petgrave is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Rapid City’s Evan Janssen is tied for second among rookies with three power-play assists.
- Beast are 2-2-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Rush are tied for the league lead with 13 goals in the first period.
Colorado Eagles (7-2-0) at Idaho Steelheads (3-2-4) 7:10 p.m. MT