Jacksonville Icemen (0-4-1) at Brampton Beast (2-6-2) 11 a.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Alexandre Goulet is second with a 45.5 percent shooting percentage (5-for-11).
- Brampton’s Kevin Dufour is tied for third among rookies with two power-play goals.
- Icemen have scored 10 of their 16 goals in the second period.
- Beast are third on the power play at home at 29.2 percent (7-for-24).
Atlanta Gladiators (4-4-1) at Norfolk Admirals (3-7-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Phil Lane is tied for second in plus-minus at +9.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for fourth among rookies with four goals.
- Gladiators have won their last three road games.
- Admirals are 2-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Reading Royals (5-2-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (6-1-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Mark Naclerio leads Reading with six goals.
- South Carolina’s Jeff Jakaitis is tied for second with five wins.
- Royals are fourth on the power play on the road at 28.6 percent (4-for-14).
- Stingrays are fifth with 2.57 goals-against per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (4-2-1) at Florida Everblades (8-1-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for second among defensemen with two power-play goals.
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is tied for second with five wins.
- Cyclones are 4-0-1 in one-goal games.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 12-5 in the third period.
Adirondack Thunder (4-4-1) at Quad City Mallards (4-4-0) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Adirondack’s J.C. Campagna is fourth among rookies with 34 shots on goal.
- Quad City’s Sam Warning is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Thunder are sixth on the power play on the road at 26.7 percent (4-for-15).
- Mallards are league’s third-least penalized team with 11.38 penalty minutes per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (3-3-1) at Colorado Eagles (7-3-0) 7:05 p.m. MT