Worcester Railers (8-8-4) at Adirondack Thunder (12-9-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Patrick McNally is tied for fourth among defensemen with six goals.
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for first among rookies with four power-play goals.
- Railers have scored 24 of their 52 goals in the third period.
- Thunder are 8-1-0 when scoring first.
South Carolina Stingrays (14-4-4) at Florida Everblades (18-2-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Taylor Cammarata is tied for third among rookies with a 27.3 percent shooting percentage (6-for-22).
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is fourth with a 2.15 goals-against average.
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 97.7 percent (43-for-44).
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 31-14 in the third period.
Manchester Monarchs (15-7-2) at Jacksonville Icemen (4-13-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Charles Williams leads the league with a 1.98 goals-against average.
- Jacksonville’s Alexandre Goulet is tied for sixth among rookies with 20 points (8g-12a).
- Monarchs are tied for second with nine road wins (9-2-2).
- Icemen are 4-2-1 when leading after one period.
Fort Wayne Komets (13-6-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (12-9-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol leads defensemen in plus-minus at +14.
- Winston Day Chief leads Cincinnati against the Komets with two goals.
- Komets are tied for third with five shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are sixth with 30.32 shots-against per game.
Wichita Thunder (16-4-2) at Colorado Eagles (16-4-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Mack MacMillan leads Wichita with 11 goals and 19 points.
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 19 goals.
- Thunder are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 90.6 percent (29-for-32).
- Eagles lead the league with 11 home wins (11-1-2).
Rapid City Rush (7-15-0) at Idaho Steelheads (14-7-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Dante Salituro leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with four goals and five points.
- Idaho’s Steven McParland leads the league with 94 shots on goal.
- Rush are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at 86.8 percent (92-for-106).
- Steelheads are third with 36.84 shots per game.