Manchester Monarchs (15-8-2) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (13-9-2) 7 p.m. ET
Teams will complete Thursday’s suspended game prior to start of tonight’s game
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is third among defensemen with 21 points (3g-18a).
- Greenville’s Allan McPherson leads the league with 21 assists.
- Monarchs are 11-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading four wins when trailing after two periods (4-6-0).
Worcester Railers (8-9-4) at Adirondack Thunder (13-9-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Chris Langkow leads Worcester with 18 points (6g-12a).
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for first among rookies with four power-play goals.
- Railers are 5-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Thunder are 6-1-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Atlanta Gladiators (12-11-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (10-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Alex Gacek leads Atlanta with eight goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is third with 462 saves.
- Gladiators are 7-3-2 in one-goal games.
- Wings are fourth with 36.20 shots per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (10-11-4) at Norfolk Admirals (7-16-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Nolan Valleau is tied for the league lead with six power-play goals.
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for first among rookies with four power-play goals.
- Solar Bears are 4-1-1 when scoring first.
- Admirals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 12.13 penalty minutes per game.
Wheeling Nailers (14-9-2) at Reading Royals (13-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown leads rookies with 10 power-play assists.
- Mark Naclerio leads Reading against the Nailers with seven points (2g-5a).
- Nailers are tied for the league lead with 35 goals in the second period.
- Royals’ eight home wins are tied for the most in the Eastern Conference.
Toledo Walleye (14-7-3) at Brampton Beast (10-9-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 12 wins.
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is third fourth among defensemen with 73 shots on goal.
- Walleye are tied for third with one shorthanded goal against.
- Beast are fourth on the power play at home at 20.7 percent (12-for-58).
South Carolina Stingrays (15-4-4) at Florida Everblades (18-3-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is second with a 2.11 goals-against average.
- Florida’s Justin Kea is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Stingrays are fifth with 28.57 shots-against per game.
- Everblades lead the league with 2.50 goals-against per game.
Quad City Mallards (8-13-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (13-9-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Sam Warning leads Quad City with 11 goals and 18 points.
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth is on an 11-game point streak (7g-10a).
- Mallards are 4-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Cyclones are 7-3-1 in one-goal games.
Indy Fuel (8-11-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (13-7-2) 8 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Ryan Rupert is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded points (2g-1a).
- Fort Wayne’s Garrett Thompson has 10 points (6g-4a) in his last six games.
- Fuel are 6-2-1 when scoring first.
- Komets are third with 3.82 goals per game.
Colorado Eagles (17-4-3) at Tulsa Oilers (9-8-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Drayson Bowman is on an eight-game point streak (2g-12a).
- Tulsa’s Jake Hildebrand is fifth with 439 saves.
- Eagles have scored first in 19 of their 24 games (16-1-2).
- Oilers lead the league with seven shorthanded goals.
Rapid City Rush (7-16-0) at Utah Grizzlies (7-11-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for third among rookies with 11 goals.
- Utah’s Kevin Carr leads the league with 1,046 minutes played.
- Rush are sixth on the penalty kill at 86.5 percent (96-for-111).
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 10 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Wichita Thunder (16-5-2) at Idaho Steelheads (15-7-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Samuel Thibault is second among rookies in plus-minus at +11.
- Idaho’s Cody Corbett is tied for second with 12 power-play points (1g-11a).
- Thunder are 11-1-0 when scoring first.
- Steelheads are fourth with 2.65 goals-against per game.