Atlanta Gladiators (12-13-2) at Brampton Beast (11-10-3) 2 p.m. ET
- Phil Lane leads Atlanta with 13 goals.
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is fourth among defensemen with 79 shots on goal.
- Gladiators are 4-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Beast are tied for third with one shorthanded goal against.
Adirondack Thunder (13-11-2) at Reading Royals (14-9-2) 4 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is fifth among rookies with 76 shots on goal.
- Matt Willows leads Reading against the Thunder with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Thunder are sixth on the power play on the road at 22.4 percent (13-for-58).
- Royals have scored first in 18 of their 25 games (13-3-2).
Colorado Eagles (18-5-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (13-13-0) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Jake Marto is tied for second among defensemen with 12 power-play points (1g-11a).
- Mike McMurtry leads Kansas City with 14 goals and 30 points.
- Eagles are tied for second with six shorthanded goals.
- Mavericks are 7-2-0 in one-goal games.
Kalamazoo Wings (11-8-3) at Toledo Walleye (16-7-3) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with 10 goals and 21 points.
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 13 wins.
- Wings are tied for sixth with 3.52 goals per game.
- Walleye are tied for fourth on the penalty kill at home at 88.1 percent (37-for-42).