Brampton Beast (8-9-2) at Adirondack Thunder (10-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Chris Leveille is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for fourth among rookies with three power-play goals.
- Beast are tied for third with two shorthanded goals on the road.
- Thunder are 5-0-0 when leading after one period.
Florida Everblades (15-2-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (10-7-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Stephen MacAulay is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Lindsay Sparks leads Atlanta against the Everblades with six points (1g-5a).
- Everblades are fourth with 2.50 goals-against per game.
- Gladiators are 6-2-2 in one-goal games.
Orlando Solar Bears (7-9-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (10-3-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Jean Dupuy leads Orlando against the Stingrays with three goals and four points.
- South Carolina’s Taylor Cammarata leads rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (3-for-9).
- Solar Bears are fourth with 36.26 shots per game.
- Stingrays are third on the penalty kill at 89.7 percent (61-for-68).
Reading Royals (11-7-1) at Wheeling Nailers (11-6-2) 7:05 pm. ET
- Mark Naclerio leads Reading against the Nailers with four points (0g-4a).
- Wheeling’s Hunter Fejes is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Royals have scored first in 14 of their 19 games (10-3-1).
- Nailers have outscored their opponents 23-14 in the first period.
Manchester Monarchs (11-7-2) at Worcester Railers (8-7-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Charles Williams leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.15 goals-against average.
- Ashton Rome leads Worcester against the Monarchs with four goals.
- Monarchs are sixth with 3.65 goals per game.
- Railers are 5-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Indy Fuel (5-9-3) at Toledo Walleye (13-4-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Nick Bligh leads Indy with seven goals.
- Toledo’s Kyle Bonis is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Fuel are tied for third with four shorthanded goals.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 26-11 at home (6-0-0).
Norfolk Admirals (6-13-1) at Jacksonville Icemen (4-11-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Grant Besse is tied for fifth among rookies with nine goals.
- Emerson Clark leads Jacksonville with 20 points (8g-12a).
- Admirals are third on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (9-for-36).
- Icemen are 4-1-0 when leading after one period.
Quad City Mallards (7-10-1) at Kansas City Mavericks (12-9-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Quad City’s Ivan Kulbakov is second with 403 saves.
- Patch Alber leads Kansas City against the Mallards with five points (0g-5a).
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.22 penalty minutes per game.
- Mavericks are 5-0-0 in games decided beyond regulation.
Rapid City Rush (7-11-0) at Allen Americans (11-6-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for fourth among rookies with 18 points (9g-9a).
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Allen against the Rush with eight points (2g-6a).
- Rush are second on the penalty kill at 90.1 percent (82-for-91).
- Americans are 9-0-0 when scoring first.
Kalamazoo Wings (7-7-2) at Wichita Thunder (14-2-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is fifth with 768 minutes played.
- Wichita’s Samuel Thibault is tied for third among rookies in plus-minus at +9.
- Wings are 3-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Thunder are sixth on the power play at home at 20.5 percent (8-for-39).
Utah Grizzlies (6-9-5) at Colorado Eagles (12-4-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Greger Hanson leads Utah against the Eagles with five points (3g-2a).
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 15 goals.
- Grizzlies are tied for the league lead with eight games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Eagles have scored all five of their shorthanded goals at home.
Tulsa Oilers (7-7-6) at Idaho Steelheads (10-6-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Charlie Sampair leads Tulsa against the Steelheads with three goals.
- Idaho’s Brady Brassart is tied for seventh with 22 points (11g-11a).
- Oilers are 5-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Steelheads lead the league with 38.85 shots per game.