Manchester Monarchs (19-9-2) at Adirondack Thunder (15-13-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Zac Lynch leads Manchester against the Thunder with five points (3g-2a).
- Adirondack’s Terrence Wallin is on a nine-game point streak (2g-7a).
- Monarchs are 11-2-0 in their last 13 games.
- Thunder are league’s third-least penalized team with 11.97 penalty minutes per game.
Jacksonville Icemen (7-15-4) at Orlando Solar Bears (11-14-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Elgin Pearce is tied for seventh among rookies with 23 points (10g-13a).
- J.J. Piccinich leads Orlando against the Icemen with three goals.
- Icemen are tied for sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 87.9 percent (51-for-58).
- Solar Bears are sixth with 35.87 shots per game.
Florida Everblades (20-4-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (13-15-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette leads the league with a 2.13 goals-against average.
- Phil Lane leads Atlanta against the Everblades with three goals.
- Everblades are tied for the league lead with five wins when trailing after one period (5-3-2).
- Gladiators are 5-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Indy Fuel (9-14-3) at Toledo Walleye (17-8-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Ryan Rupert leads Indy against the Walleye with two goals.
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 14 wins.
- Fuel lead the league with eight shorthanded goals.
- Walleye are 12-1-2 when scoring first.
Fort Wayne Komets (17-7-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (16-10-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Logan Nelson is on a seven-game point streak (2g-6a).
- Winston Day Chief leads Cincinnati against the Komets with three goals.
- Komets lead the league with 4.08 goals per game.
- Cyclones have outscored their opponents 31-17 in the first period.
Wichita Thunder (18-8-2) at Allen Americans (16-7-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Lane Bauer leads Wichita against the Americans with three goals.
- Allen’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel is tied for second with 35 points (8g-27a).
- Thunder are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
- Americans are second on the power play at home at 22.2 percent (16-for-72).
Kansas City Mavericks (15-15-1) at Tulsa Oilers (12-10-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Shawn Pauly leads Kansas City against the Oilers with three goals.
- Tulsa’s Jake Hildebrand is third with 563 saves.
- Mavericks are 8-2-1 in one-goal games.
- Oilers lead the league with 38.14 shots per game.