Brampton Beast (14-11-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (15-13-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is third among defensemen with 93 shots on goal.
- Greenville’s Ty Rimmer is fourth with 564 saves.
- Beast are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals on the road.
- Swamp Rabbits are fifth with 3.61 goals per game.
Jacksonville Icemen (7-15-5) at Norfolk Admirals (11-17-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Elgin Pearce is tied for seventh among rookies with 23 points (10g-13a).
- Darik Angeli leads Norfolk against the Icemen with five points (2g-3a).
- Icemen are eighth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.9 percent (53-for-61).
- Admirals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 12.76 penalty minutes per game.
Florida Everblades (21-4-3) at Orlando Solar Bears (12-14-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Mitchell Heard leads Florida against the Solar Bears with six points (2g-4a).
- Orlando’s Joshua Winquist is tied for the league lead with 15 power-play points (5g-10a).
- Everblades are 14-0-2 when scoring first.
- Solar Bears are sixth with 35.77 shots per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (13-10-3) at Toledo Walleye (18-8-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is tied for third with 16 goals.
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo against the Wings with four points (2g-2a).
- Wings are 7-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Walleye are first on the power play at home at 24.0 percent (12-for-50).
South Carolina Stingrays (18-6-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (13-16-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Patrick Gaul is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded assists.
- Phil Lane leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with four goals.
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 96.6 percent (57-for-59).
- Gladiators are 5-2-1 when leading after two periods.
Wheeling Nailers (16-11-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (17-8-2) 8 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is tied for the league lead with 12 power-play assists.
- Garrett Thompson leads Fort Wayne against the Nailers with two goals.
- Nailers are second on the power play on the road at 24.7 percent (18-for-73).
- Komets have outscored their opponents 43-23 in the third period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (17-10-1) at Quad City Mallards (8-17-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Justin Vaive leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with four goals.
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 17 assists.
- Cyclones have outscored their opponents 32-18 in the first period.
- Mallards are 5-2-2 in one-goal games.
Kansas City Mavericks (16-15-1) at Tulsa Oilers (12-11-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Matt Robertson leads Kansas City against the Oilers with four goals and six points.
- Tulsa’s Vladimir Nikiforov is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Mavericks are 9-2-1 in one-goal games.
- Oilers are 5-0-3 when outshot by their opponent.
Allen Americans (17-7-5) at Wichita Thunder (18-9-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- David Makowski leads Allen against the Thunder with eight points (1g-7a).
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is third among defensemen with five power-play goals.
- Americans are 13-0-1 when scoring first.
- Thunder are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against.
Colorado Eagles (21-5-4) at Rapid City Rush (8-20-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Drayson Bowman leads Colorado against the Rush with 11 points (4g-7a).
- Rapid City’s Jack Walker is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Eagles are third with 3.83 goals per game.
- Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.8 percent (72-for-82).
Idaho Steelheads (18-9-4) at Utah Grizzlies (10-12-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Philippe Desrosiers is second with 13 wins.
- Ryan Olsen leads Utah against the Steelheads with three goals.
- Steelheads are third with 36.68 shots per game.
- Grizzlies are 8-1-2 when scoring first.