Orlando Solar Bears (13-14-5) at Florida Everblades (21-5-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Joshua Winquist leads Orlando against the Everblades with four goals and nine points.
- Florida’s Joe Cox is tied for the league lead with six game-winning goals.
- Solar Bears are 6-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Everblades lead the league with 27.38 shots-against per game.
Jacksonville Icemen (8-15-5) at Norfolk Admirals (11-17-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Elgin Pearce leads Jacksonville against the Admirals with three goals.
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont has 11 points (4g-7a) in his last 10 games.
- Icemen are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals on the road.
- Admirals are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Adirondack Thunder (16-13-2) at Reading Royals (15-13-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s James Henry is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded points (2g-2a).
- Ryan Penny leads Reading against the Thunder with five goals.
- Thunder are fourth on the power play on the road at 23.9 percent (16-for-67).
- Royals are 14-4-2 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (14-16-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (18-7-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Phil Lane leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with four goals.
- South Carolina’s Taylor Cammarata is third among rookies with a 24.1 percent shooting percentage (7-for-29).
- Gladiators are 6-3-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Stingrays are 10-4-4 in one-goal games.
Toledo Walleye (19-8-3) at Wheeling Nailers (16-12-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Mike Borkowski leads Toledo against the Nailers with three goals and four points.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner is second among rookies with 14 goals.
- Walleye are 12-5-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 22.0 percent (28-for-127).
Manchester Monarchs (19-10-2) at Worcester Railers (12-11-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Charles Williams leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.35 goals-against average.
- Ashton Rome leads Worcester against the Monarchs with four goals.
- Monarchs have scored a league-leading 45 goals in the second period.
- Railers are 9-2-3 when scoring first.
Cincinnati Cyclones (18-10-1) at Indy Fuel (10-15-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Shawn O’Donnell is on an 11-game point streak (4g-13a).
- Indy’s Etienne Marcoux leads the league with a .936 save percentage.
- Cyclones are 11-4-1 against Central Division opponents.
- Fuel lead the league with eight shorthanded goals.
Fort Wayne Komets (18-8-2) at Quad City Mallards (8-17-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Fort Wayne’s Michael Houser is third with 1,234 minutes played.
- Josh MacDonald leads Quad City against the Komets with two goals.
- Komets are fourth with 36.00 shots per game.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 8.71 penalty minutes per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (17-15-1) at Tulsa Oilers (12-12-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Matt Robertson is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Joey Sides leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with two goals.
- Mavericks are seventh on the power play at 19.7 percent (24-for-122).
- Oilers lead the league with 38.03 shots per game.
Allen Americans (18-7-5) at Wichita Thunder (18-10-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Allen against the Thunder with three goals.
- Wichita’s Shane Starrett is fifth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.68 goals-against average.
- Americans are 7-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Thunder are 12-1-10 when leading after one period.
Colorado Eagles (22-5-4) at Rapid City Rush (8-21-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Michael Joly is tied for the league lead with seven power-play goals.
- Dante Salituro leads Rapid City against the Eagles with seven points (3g-4a).
- Eagles are 15-1-2 in their last 18 games.
- Rush are sixth on the penalty kill at home at 86.4 percent (76-for-88).
Idaho Steelheads (18-10-4) at Utah Grizzlies (11-12-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Henrik Samuelsson is tied for third with 14 power-play points (6g-8a).
- Greger Hanson leads Utah against the Steelheads with seven points (2g-5a).
- Steelheads are fourth with 2.72 goals-against per game.
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 12 games decided in overtime or a shootout.