Reading Royals (12-7-2) at Adirondack Thunder (11-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Ryan Penny leads Reading against the Thunder with five goals.
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for first among rookies with four power-play goals.
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.33 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are 6-1-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Quad City Mallards (8-10-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (7-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Kyle Follmer is second among defensemen with a 20.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-10).
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with 16 points (6g-10a).
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.05 penalty minutes per game.
- Wings are fourth with 35.65 shots per game.
Norfolk Admirals (7-13-1) at Manchester Monarchs (12-7-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Tommy Schutt leads Norfolk against the Monarchs with two goals.
- Manchester’s Charles Williams leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.14 goals-against average.
- Admirals are first on the power play on the road at 29.3 percent (12-for-41).
- Monarchs are third with 36.81 shots per game.
Tulsa Oilers (7-8-6) at Toledo Walleye (14-5-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Jake Hildebrand is fourth with 415 saves.
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 12 wins.
- Oilers lead the league with seven shorthanded goals.
- Walleye are second on the power play at home at 23.5 percent (8-for-34).
Jacksonville Icemen (4-12-3) at Florida Everblades (16-2-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Alexandre Goulet is tied for seventh among rookies with 19 points (8g-11a).
- Gus Young leads Florida against the Icemen with five points (0g-5a).
- Icemen are 4-1-1 when leading after one period.
- Everblades are 13-0-2 against South Division opponents.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (12-9-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (12-8-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for third among defensemen with 18 points (6g-12a).
- Atlanta’s Lindsay Sparks is tied for eighth with 15 assists.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for the league lead with three wins when trailing after two periods (3-6-0).
- Gladiators are 5-2-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Wheeling Nailers (12-8-2) at Indy Fuel (5-10-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cody Wydo is third with 27 points (12g-15a).
- Cam Reid leads Indy with 14 points (4g-10a).
- Nailers lead the league on the power play at 24.8 percent (25-for-101).
- Fuel are tied for fourth with one shorthanded goal against.
Rapid City Rush (7-13-0) at Colorado Eagles (14-4-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Dante Salituro is tied for third among rookies with 11 goals.
- Michael Joly leads Colorado against the Rush with six goals.
- Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at 87.6 percent (85-for-97).
- Eagles have won a league-leading four games in overtime.
Utah Grizzlies (6-10-7) at Idaho Steelheads (13-6-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Greger Hanson leads Utah against the Steelheads with six points (2g-4a).
- Idaho’s Cody Corbett is tied for second with 10 power-play assists.
- Grizzlies are 5-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Steelheads are first on the power play at home at 26.9 percent (18-for-67).