Reading Royals (13-7-2) at Manchester Monarchs (13-7-2) 6 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Mark Naclerio has 11 points (4g-7a) in his last 10 games.
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for fourth among defensemen with 10 power-play points (2g-8a).
- Royals are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 90.2 percent (37-for-41).
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 22-9 during their five-game winning streak.
Norfolk Admirals (7-14-1) at Adirondack Thunder (11-9-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont is tied for the league lead with two shorthanded assists.
- Adirondack’s Nick Riopel is eighth with 826 minutes played.
- Admirals are second on the power play on the road at 26.7 percent (12-for-45).
- Thunder are third with five shorthanded goals.
Jacksonville Icemen (4-13-3) at Florida Everblades (17-2-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Alexandre Goulet is fourth among rookies with a 25.8 percent shooting percentage (8-for-31).
- Florida’s Joe Cox leads the league with six game-winning goals.
- Icemen are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 89.1 percent (41-for-46).
- Everblades are 11-0-2 when scoring first.
Orlando Solar Bears (10-10-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (8-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s J.C. Campagna is tied for second among rookies with 14 assists.
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with 18 points (7g-11a).
- Solar Bears are sixth with 30.22 shots-against per game.
- Wings are 4-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Atlanta Gladiators (12-9-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (12-4-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Brady Vail is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Patrick Gaul leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with two goals.
- Gladiators are 7-1-0 in their last eight road games.
- Stingrays are one of just two teams in the league (Wichita) to have not allowed a shorthanded goal.
Wheeling Nailers (12-9-2) at Toledo Walleye (14-6-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Reid Gardiner leads Wheeling against the Walleye with four points (2g-2a).
- Christian Hilbrich leads Toledo with 10 goals.
- Nailers are fourth with 36.04 shots per game.
- Walleye are 10-1-2 when scoring first.
Quad City Mallards (8-11-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (11-6-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 14 assists.
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is on a seven-game point streak (5g-7a).
- Mallards are 4-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Komets are tied for fourth with 3.74 goals per game.
Tulsa Oilers (8-8-6) at Cincinnati Cyclones (12-8-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Tulsa’s Charlie Sampair has five points (4g-1a) in his last four games.
- Cincinnati’s Justin Danforth is tied for first among rookies with 24 points (12g-12a).
- Oilers lead the league with 37.27 shots per game.
- Cyclones are 10-4-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Wichita Thunder (16-2-2) at Indy Fuel (6-10-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wichita’s Joel Rumpel is tied for third with nine wins.
- Indy’s Etienne Marcoux leads the league with a .935 save percentage.
- Thunder are first on the power play on the road at 28.6 percent (6-for-21).
- Fuel are tied for third with one shorthanded goal against.
Rapid City Rush (7-14-0) at Colorado Eagles (15-4-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Jimmy DeVito leads Rapid City against the Eagles with four goals and seven points.
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky is second in plus-minus at +16.
- Rush are 4-0-0 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 26-9 during their five-game winning streak.
Utah Grizzlies (7-10-7) at Idaho Steelheads (13-7-4) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Ryan Olsen is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Justin Parizek leads Idaho against the Grizzlies with six points (3g-3a).
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 10 games decided beyond regulation.
- Steelheads are 7-0-0 when leading after one period.