Adirondack Thunder (25-13-7) at Manchester Monarchs (28-11-8) 6 p.m. ET
- James Henry leads Adirondack against the Monarchs with 11 points (3g-8a).
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is tied for fifth with 18 wins.
- Thunder lead the league with 27.07 shots-against per game.
- Monarchs are second with 3.94 goals per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (17-23-7) at Florida Everblades (32-9-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Josh Atkinson is third among rookie defensemen with 34 points (6g-28a).
- Brant Harris leads Florida against the Gladiators with 13 points (7g-6a).
- Gladiators are first on the power play on the road at 26.1 percent (18-for-69).
- Everblades are 12-2-1 in their last 15 games.
Orlando Solar Bears (24-16-7) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (25-18-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Alex Gacek is third among rookies with 19 goals.
- Joe Houk leads Greenville against the Solar Bears with 12 points (4g-8a).
- Solar Bears lead the league with 36.94 shots per game.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading 10 wins when trailing after one period (10-10-3).
Indy Fuel (14-29-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (22-20-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Josh Shalla leads Indy with 21 goals and 40 points.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is second with 886 saves.
- Fuel are 10-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- K-Wings are 14-2-3 when scoring first.
Norfolk Admirals (16-26-4) at Reading Royals (28-15-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Brodie Dupont leads Norfolk with 35 points (13g-22a).
- Reading’s Nick Luukko is third among defensemen in plus-minus at +26.
- Admirals are second with three shorthanded goals against.
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.17 penalty minutes per game.
Brampton Beast (25-15-5) at Toledo Walleye (32-12-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Zachary Fucale is tied for seventh with 17 wins.
- Tyson Spink leads Toledo against the Beast with eight goals.
- Beast are first on the penalty kill on the road at 89.3 percent (67-for-75).
- Walleye lead the league with 4.04 goals per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (27-14-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (22-21-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Jamie Schaafsma leads Fort Wayne against the Cyclones with five points (2g-3a).
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is second with a 2.35 goals-against average.
- Komets are 21-7-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Cyclones are third on the penalty kill at home at 87.7 percent (64-for-73).
Elmira Jackals (9-33-5) at Quad City Mallards (26-18-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Sebastien Sylvestre leads Elmira with 31 points (14g-17a).
- Quad City’s Chris Francis is on a five-game goal streak (6g).
- Jackals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Mallards have a league-leading 15 wins in one-goal games (15-6-2).
Missouri Mavericks (22-19-7) at Tulsa Oilers (24-24-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Darren Nowick is fourth among rookies with 41 points (18g-23a).
- Garrett Ladd leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with five goals and eight points.
- Mavericks have had a league-leading 15 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Oilers are 16-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Colorado Eagles (31-14-4) at Wichita Thunder (15-25-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel is second with 60 points (19g-41a).
- Wichita’s Vincent Arseneau leads the league with four shorthanded goals.
- Eagles have a league-leading six wins when trailing after two periods (6-11-2).
- Thunder are tied for the league lead with seven shorthanded goals at home.
Allen Americans (31-16-4) at Rapid City Rush (15-24-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Greger Hanson leads Allen against the Rush with four goals.
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters is fourth with 168 shots on goal.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 82-42 in the third period.
- Rush are 11-1-3 when leading after one period.
Wheeling Nailers (25-16-5) at Idaho Steelheads (25-17-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Wheeling’s Christian Hilbrich leads rookies in plus-minus at +23.
- Idaho’s Joe Faust is tied for first among defensemen with 12 goals.
- Nailers are 16-4-2 when scoring first.
- Steelheads are third on the power play at home at 24.4 percent (22-for-90).
265 – Nick Vitucci (Carolina, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Hampton Roads, Toledo, Charlotte and Greenville, 1998-2001)
217 – Marc Magliarditi (Columbus, Florida, Louisiana, Richmond and Las Vegas, 1997-2007)
201 – Daniel Berthiaume (Roanoke, Wheeling and Greensboro, 1994-96 and 1997-2004)
173 – Jason Saal (South Carolina, Hampton Roads, Peoria, Louisiana, Dayton, Arkansas and Augusta, 1995-2005)
172 – Joel Martin (Columbus, Trenton, Elmira, Augusta and Kalamazoo, 2003-04, 2006-09 and 2012-Present)