Norfolk Admirals (18-27-4) at Orlando Solar Bears (25-18-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Brodie Dupont leads Norfolk with 14 goals and 38 points.
- Orlando’s Alex Gacek is fifth among rookies with a 22.6 percent shooting percentage (19-for-84).
- Admirals are second with three shorthanded goals against.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 37.00 shots per game.
Reading Royals (29-17-3) at Elmira Jackals (9-33-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Nick Luukko is tied for fourth among defensemen in plus-minus at +22.
- Steven Kaunisto leads Elmira against the Royals with four points (0g-4a).
- Royals lead the league with two shorthanded goals against.
- Jackals are league’s third-least penalized team with 11.53 penalty minutes per game.
Manchester Monarchs (29-12-9) at South Carolina Stingrays (27-20-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Daniel Doremus leads Manchester against the Stingrays with five points (1g-4a).
- South Carolina’s Domenic Monardo is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Monarchs are league’s fifth-least penalized team with 11.62 penalty minutes per game.
- Stingrays are second on the penalty kill at 85.2 percent (161-for-189).
Adirondack Thunder (26-14-8) at Atlanta Gladiators (18-24-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Stepan Falkovsky is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Atlanta’s Josh Atkinson is third among rookie defensemen with 34 points (6g-28a).
- Thunder are 19-1-4 when scoring first.
- Gladiators are 14-2-2 when leading after two periods.
Brampton Beast (27-16-5) at Wheeling Nailers (26-17-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- David Vallorani leads Brampton against the Nailers with five goals and 12 points.
- Wheeling’s Jordan Kwas leads the league with a 26.6 percent shooting percentage (17-for-64).
- Beast are fourth on the power play on the road at 22.1 percent (19-for-86).
- Nailers are tied for third with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Kalamazoo Wings (24-21-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (28-15-5) 8 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Nick Riopel is 4-0-0 against the Komets with a 1.50 goals-against average and .953 save percentage.
- Fort Wayne’s Garrett Bartus is sixth with a 2.56 goals-against average.
- K-Wings are 15-2-3 when scoring first.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 71-48 in the third period.
Indy Fuel (14-32-4) at Allen Americans (33-16-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,058 saves.
- Chad Costello leads Allen against the Fuel with 11 points (3g-8a).
- Fuel are 10-3-1 when leading after two periods.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 101-71 at home.
Cincinnati Cyclones (23-23-4) at Quad City Mallards (29-18-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tommy Mele leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with three goals.
- Quad City’s Kevin Gibson leads the league in plus-minus at +31.
- Cyclones are tied for sixth with 3.00 goals-against per game.
- Mallards have scored first in each of their last 10 games.
Rapid City Rush (16-25-8) at Tulsa Oilers (24-24-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters is fourth with 176 shots on goal.
- Phil Brewer leads Tulsa with 31 points (11g-20a).
- Rush are 11-2-3 when leading after one period.
- Oilers are third with 33.98 shots per game.
Toledo Walleye (33-12-3) at Wichita Thunder (15-27-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is tied for fourth with 22 power-play points (4g-18a).
- Matt DeBlouw leads Wichita with 29 points (11g-18a).
- Walleye lead the league with 4.15 goals per game.
- Thunder are tied for second with 11 shorthanded goals.
Idaho Steelheads (26-17-7) at Utah Grizzlies (25-20-4) 7 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Will Merchant is second among rookies with nine power-play goals.
- Jon Puskar leads Utah against the Steelheads with five goals and 11 points.
- Steelheads are 18-1-4 when leading after two periods.
- Grizzlies are 16-4-2 in their last 22 games.
Colorado Eagles (32-14-4) at Alaska Aces (25-15-7) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky is tied for fourth with 28 goals.
- Tim Coffman leads Alaska against the Eagles with six goals.
- Eagles are 19-10-4 against Mountain Division opponents.
- Aces are 17-0-4 when scoring first.
265 – Nick Vitucci (Carolina, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Hampton Roads, Toledo, Charlotte and Greenville, 1998-2001)
217 – Marc Magliarditi (Columbus, Florida, Louisiana, Richmond and Las Vegas, 1997-2007)
201 – Daniel Berthiaume (Roanoke, Wheeling and Greensboro, 1994-96 and 1997-2004)
173 – Jason Saal (South Carolina, Hampton Roads, Peoria, Louisiana, Dayton, Arkansas and Augusta, 1995-2005)
172 – Joel Martin (Columbus, Trenton, Elmira, Augusta and Kalamazoo, 2003-04, 2006-09 and 2012-Present)