Reading Royals (31-18-3) at Adirondack Thunder (27-14-10) 7 p.m. ET
- Justin Crandall leads Reading against the Thunder with 13 points (3g-10a).
- Adirondack’s Conor Riley leads defensemen with a 19.2 percent shooting percentage (5-for-26).
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.85 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are 17-0-2 when leading after one period.
Brampton Beast (29-16-6) at Manchester Monarchs (29-14-9) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is second among defensemen with 143 shots on goal.
- Matt Leitner leads Manchester with 42 points (10g-32a).
- Beast are 15-5-0 against North Division opponents.
- Monarchs have scored a league-leading 84 goals in the second period.
Atlanta Gladiators (20-25-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (27-18-9) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is fourth with 923 saves.
- Joe Perry leads Orlando against the Gladiators with six goals.
- Gladiators are 16-2-2 when leading after two periods.
- Solar Bears have outscored their opponents 62-45 in the first period.
Florida Everblades (35-10-5) at Elmira Jackals (9-36-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is tied for the league lead with 25 wins.
- Davis Vandane leads Elmira against the Everblades with four points (0g-4a).
- Everblades are second with 35.36 shots per game.
- Jackals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.69 penalty minutes per game.
Wheeling Nailers (27-19-5) at Toledo Walleye (36-12-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Nick Sorkin leads Wheeling against the Walleye with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Nailers are tied for fifth with five shorthanded goals against.
- Walleye are first on the power play at home at 29.5 percent (28-for-95).
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (29-19-5) at Norfolk Admirals (19-29-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for sixth among defensemen with 37 points (11g-26a).
- Norfolk’s T.J. Foster has 29 points (12g-17a) in 30 games with the club.
- Swamp Rabbits have scored four or more goals in six of their last seven games, going 6-1-0 over that span.
- Admirals are tied for second with four shorthanded goals against.
Wichita Thunder (16-30-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (26-24-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wichita’s Gerrad Grant is tied for second among rookies with two shorthanded assists.
- Cincinnati’s Shane Walsh is second among rookies with 163 shots on goal.
- Thunder are fourth with 11 shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are fifth with 29.87 shots-against per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (30-15-7) at Indy Fuel (15-33-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Curtis Leonard is third among defensemen in plus-minus at +25.
- Josh Shalla leads Indy against the Komets with seven goals.
- Komets are third on the power play on the road at 21.9 percent (21-for-96).
- Fuel have had a league-low five games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Kalamazoo Wings (24-24-4) at Quad City Mallards (30-20-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Scott Henegar leads Kalamazoo against the Mallards with three goals.
- Quad City’s Kevin Gibson leads defensemen in plus-minus at +30.
- K-Wings are 15-3-3 when scoring first.
- Mallards have played six consecutive games decided by one goal (4-2-0) and lead the ECHL with 19 wins in one-goal games.
Allen Americans (34-17-5) at Tulsa Oilers (25-26-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Chad Costello is on a 13-game point streak (5g-23a).
- Garrett Ladd leads Tulsa against the Americans with seven points (3g-4a).
- Americans are 20-6-5 when outshot by their opponent.
- Oilers are third with 34.39 shots per game.
Idaho Steelheads (29-17-7) at Missouri Mavericks (24-20-7) 7:30 p.m. CT
- Idaho’s Joe Faust is fourth among defensemen with 19 power-play points (4g-15a).
- Missouri’s Matt Finn is tied for first among defensemen with five game-winning goals.
- Steelheads have killed 24 consecutive opponent power plays.
- Mavericks have had a league-leading 16 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Utah Grizzlies (25-22-6) at Colorado Eagles (36-14-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Colin Martin is second among rookies with a 24.6 percent shooting percentage (14-for-57).
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Colorado against the Grizzlies with six points (2g-4a).
- Grizzlies are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at 84.9 percent (197-for-232).
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with six wins when trailing after two periods (6-11-2).
South Carolina Stingrays (29-21-3) at Rapid City Rush (19-25-8) 7:05 p.m. MT