South Carolina Stingrays (24-17-3) at Manchester Monarchs (27-11-8) 6 p.m. ET
- Rob Flick leads South Carolina with 20 goals.
- Manchester’s Quentin Shore is fifth among rookies with 37 points (15g-22a).
- Stingrays lead the league with 2.72 goals-against per game.
- Monarchs are second with 3.91 goals per game.
Norfolk Admirals (15-24-4) at Adirondack Thunder (23-13-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Brandon Anderson is tied for fourth with three shutouts.
- Mikkel Aagaard leads Adirondack against the Admirals with six goals and 12 points.
- Admirals are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
- Thunder are 17-1-4 when scoring first.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (23-17-5) at Orlando Solar Bears (22-15-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for sixth among defensemen with 31 points (10g-21a).
- Denver Manderson leads Orlando against the Swamp Rabbits with eight points (2g-6a).
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading 10 wins when trailing after one period (10-9-3).
- Solar Bears lead the league with 37.09 shots per game.
Brampton Beast (23-15-5) at Elmira Jackals (9-30-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Pacan has four goals in his last two games.
- Kenton Miller leads Elmira against the Beast with three goals.
- Beast are first on the penalty kill on the road at 89.2 percent (66-for-74).
- Jackals are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.11 penalty minutes per game.
Florida Everblades (30-9-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (17-20-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Brendan O’Donnell is on a 13-game point streak (10g-10a).
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is fifth with 800 saves.
- Everblades are tied for third with 10 shorthanded goals.
- Gladiators are 14-2-2 when leading after two periods.
Kalamazoo Wings (21-19-4) at Toledo Walleye (32-10-2) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with six points (4g-2a).
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink is tied for the league lead with seven game-winning goals.
- K-Wings are 10-0-3 when leading after one period.
- Walleye are 23-7-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Fort Wayne Komets (25-14-4) at Indy Fuel (14-28-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Curtis Leonard is fifth among defensemen in plus-minus at +21.
- Josh Shalla leads Indy against the Komets with five goals.
- Komets are fourth on the power play on the road at 22.1 percent (17-for-77).
- Fuel are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.69 penalty minutes per game.
Wichita Thunder (15-23-2) at Missouri Mavericks (19-19-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Vincent Arseneau is tied for the league lead with five shorthanded points (4g-1a).
- Missouri’s Carter Verhaeghe is on a 13-game point streak (12g-16a).
- Thunder are tied for second with 11 shorthanded goals.
- Mavericks are tied for the league lead with 13 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Rapid City Rush (15-22-7) at Quad City Mallards (24-18-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters has four goals in his last two games.
- Quad City’s Kevin Gibson is third in the league in plus-minus at +26.
- Rush are 11-4-5 when scoring first.
- Mallards lead the league with 15 wins in one-goal games (15-6-2).
Allen Americans (29-15-4) at Tulsa Oilers (23-23-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Spencer Asuchak leads the league with 10 power-play goals.
- Phil Brewer leads Tulsa against the Americans with four points (0g-4a).
- Americans are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.7 percent (91-for-105).
- Oilers are 15-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Reading Royals (27-14-3) at Wheeling Nailers (24-15-4) 8:05 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Nick Luukko is fourth among defensemen in plus-minus at +24.
- Cody Wydo leads Wheeling against the Royals with four goals.
- Royals have outscored their opponents 61-39 in the third period.
- Nailers are 15-4-1 when scoring first.
Alaska Aces (24-14-5) at Colorado Eagles (28-14-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Stephen Perfetto leads Alaska against the Eagles with seven points (5g-2a).
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky is third with 26 goals.
- Aces are 18-9-3 against Mountain Division opponents.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with 54 goals in the first period.
Utah Grizzlies (22-19-4) at Idaho Steelheads (24-16-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Jon Puskar leads Utah against the Steelheads with 11 points (5g-6a).
- Idaho’s Will Merchant leads rookies with nine power-play goals.
- Grizzlies are 13-3-1 in their last 17 games.
- Steelheads are third on the power play at home at 25.9 percent (21-for-81).
265 – Nick Vitucci (Carolina, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Hampton Roads, Toledo, Charlotte and Greenville, 1998-2001)
217 – Marc Magliarditi (Columbus, Florida, Louisiana, Richmond and Las Vegas, 1997-2007)
201 – Daniel Berthiaume (Roanoke, Wheeling and Greensboro, 1994-96 and 1997-2004)
173 – Jason Saal (South Carolina, Hampton Roads, Peoria, Louisiana, Dayton, Arkansas and Augusta, 1995-2005)
172 – Joel Martin (Columbus, Trenton, Elmira, Augusta and Kalamazoo, 2003-04, 2006-09 and 2012-Present)