Indy Fuel (18-40-6) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (36-24-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,325 saves.
- Greenville’s Ahti Oksanen is fourth among rookies with 172 shots on goal.
- Fuel are 13-4-2 when leading after two periods.
- Swamp Rabbits are 10-0-5 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Norfolk Admirals (24-36-4) at Kalamazoo Wings (35-27-4) 7 p.m. ET
- T.J. Foster leads Norfolk against the K-Wings with two goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Josh Pitt has 10 points (8g-2a) in his last seven games.
- Admirals are 15-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- K-Wings are 11-3-0 in their last 14 games.
Adirondack Thunder (35-20-10) at Reading Royals (36-24-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward is fifth with a 23.2 percent shooting percentage (23-for-99).
- Reading’s Matt Wilkins leads rookies with four shorthanded assists.
- Thunder are tied for sixth with 3.65 goals per game.
- Royals are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at 84.2 percent (192-for-228).
Manchester Monarchs (33-21-11) at Elmira Jackals (16-41-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Joe Diamond leads Manchester against the Jackals with five goals.
- Elmira’s Kenton Miller is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Monarchs are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.60 penalty minutes per game.
- Jackals have scored at least four goals in six of their last eight games.
Atlanta Gladiators (24-32-8) at South Carolina Stingrays (35-26-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Alex Gacek is fourth among rookies with 25 goals.
- Olivier Archambualt leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with four goals.
- Gladiators are fifth on the power play on the road at 20.4 percent (21-for-103).
- Stingrays are 25-15-3 against South Division opponents.
Idaho Steelheads (37-21-7) at Wheeling Nailers (32-26-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Anthony Luciani leads Idaho against the Nailers with five goals and six points.
- Wheeling’s Kale Kerbashian has 11 points (3g-8a) in six games with the team.
- Steelheads are 15-6-7 in one-goal games.
- Nailers are tied for third with two shorthanded goals against at home.
Florida Everblades (41-18-5) at Toledo Walleye (47-14-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Brendan O’Donnell is tied for the league lead with 36 goals.
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is on a nine-game point streak (4g-12a).
- Everblades are tied for the league lead with five shorthanded goals against.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 30-14 during their six-game winning streak.
Cincinnati Cyclones (35-26-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (38-17-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Shawn O’Donnell leads Cincinnati against the Komets with eight points (2g-6a).
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol is tied for second in plus-minus at +33.
- Cyclones are second with 2.86 goals-against per game.
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 90.3 percent (121-for-134).
Tulsa Oilers (26-32-8) at Allen Americans (42-17-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Phil Brewer leads Tulsa with 32 points (11g-21a).
- Allen’s Riley Gill leads the league with a 2.22 goals-against average.
- Oilers are third with 34.45 shots per game.
- Americans are third on the power play at home at 26.3 percent (36-for-137).
Wichita Thunder (18-40-4) at Missouri Mavericks (30-26-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Matt DeBlouw leads Wichita against the Mavericks with four goals.
- Missouri’s Matt Finn is second among defensemen with five goals.
- Thunder are 12-2-3 when leading after two periods.
- Mavericks are 20-8-3 when scoring first.
Utah Grizzlies (30-28-7) at Colorado Eagles (45-16-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Ralph Cuddemi leads Utah against the Eagles with seven goals and 11 points.
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 62 points (16g-46a).
- Grizzlies are ninth with 30.62 shots-against per game.
- Eagles are 33-1-1 when scoring first.
Rapid City Rush (24-33-8) at Alaska Aces (30-24-10) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters is tied for seventh with 216 shots on goal.
- Tim Coffman leads Alaska against the Rush with five goals.
- Rush are 12-4-3 when leading after one period.
- Aces are 22-1-6 when scoring first.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Florida can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Florida wins OR Florida loses in overtime/shootout OR Cincinnati loses
Idaho can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Idaho wins AND Missouri loses in regulation