Elmira Jackals (17-43-8) at Manchester Monarchs (34-22-11) 6 p.m. ET
- Kenton Miller leads Elmira against the Monarchs with eight goals.
- Joe Diamond leads Manchester with 22 goals.
- Jackals are 10-1-3 when leading after two periods.
- Monarchs are fourth on the power play at home at 25.5 percent (27-for-106).
Norfolk Admirals (26-37-4) at Adirondack Thunder (37-20-11) 7 p.m. ET
- John Dunbar leads Norfolk against the Thunder with five goals.
- Adirondack’s Peter MacArthur has 18 points (7g-11a) in his last 10 games.
- Admirals are 16-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Thunder are 6-0-1 in their last seven games.
Kalamazoo Wings (37-28-4) at Florida Everblades (43-20-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Peter Schneider is on an 11-game point streak (10g-8a).
- Florida’s Michael Kirkpatrick is tied for fifth in plus-minus at +30.
- K-Wings are 22-3-3 when scoring first.
- Everblades are second with 35.07 shots per game.
Brampton Beast (37-23-8) at Reading Royals (37-24-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Brandon Marino is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded goals.
- Matt Willows leads Reading against the Beast with six points (2g-4a).
- Beast are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.79 penalty minutes per game.
- Royals are second with 14 shorthanded goals.
Toledo Walleye (48-15-4) at Cincinnati Cyclones (35-29-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Evan Rankin leads Toledo against the Cyclones with four goals.
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is fourth with a 2.59 goals-against average.
- Walleye lead the league on the penalty kill at 86.1 percent (179-for-208).
- Cyclones are 7-0-4 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Fort Wayne Komets (41-18-8) at Indy Fuel (21-40-6) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol is tied for third among defensemen in plus-minus at +33.
- Josh Shalla leads Indy against the Komets with 10 goals.
- Komets are 20-11-5 against Central Division opponents.
- Fuel have had a league-low seven games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Tulsa Oilers (26-34-8) at Allen Americans (45-17-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Darcy Murphy leads Tulsa against the Americans with eight points (4g-4a).
- Allen’s Alex Krushelnyski is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Oilers are third with 34.54 shots per game.
- Americans are tied for fourth with 2.88 goals-against per game.
Alaska Aces (32-26-10) at Quad City Mallards (39-25-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Alaska’s Kevin Carr is fourth with 1,223 saves.
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is fifth among rookies with 53 points (28g-25a).
- Aces are fourth with seven shorthanded goals on the road.
- Mallards are 22-10-4 in one-goal games.
Missouri Mavericks (31-28-8) at Wichita Thunder (19-41-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Dane Fox leads the league with 344 shots on goal.
- Zach O’Brien leads Wichita against the Mavericks with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Mavericks are first on the penalty kill on the road at 87.2 percent (109-for-125).
- Thunder are 13-2-3 when leading after two periods.
Utah Grizzlies (33-28-7) at Rapid City Rush (25-36-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Martin Nemcik is tied for second among defensemen with three shorthanded points (1g-2a).
- Michael Young leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with seven points (3g-4a).
- Grizzlies are 15-6-2 in their last 23 road games.
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after one period.
Colorado Eagles (46-18-5) at Idaho Steelheads (39-22-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Matt Register is tied for second among defensemen with 17 goals.
- Anthony Luciani leads Idaho against the Eagles with five goals.
- Eagles are 34-1-1 when scoring first.
- Steelheads are 12-5-1 when outshooting their opponent at home.
Brampton can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Brampton wins OR Brampton loses in overtime/shootout
Reading can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Reading wins in regulation or overtime
Toledo can clinch the Central Division title on Saturday if:
Toledo wins OR Toledo loses in overtime/shootout OR Fort Wayne loses