Orlando Solar Bears (36-25-10) at Florida Everblades (45-21-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Joe Perry leads Orlando against the Everblades with six goals and 13 points.
- Florida’s Matt Berry is second with 249 shots on goal.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 37.27 shots per game.
- Everblades are third with 3.73 goals per game.
Wheeling Nailers (34-29-8) at Kalamazoo Wings (37-30-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Garrett Meurs leads Wheeling against the K-Wings with 12 points (4g-8a).
- Kalamazoo’s Tanner Sorenson is tied for the league lead with nine game-winning goals.
- Nailers are tied for second with six shorthanded goals against.
- K-Wings are 22-3-3 when scoring first.
Adirondack Thunder (40-20-11) at Elmira Jackals (17-46-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s J.P. Anderson is fourth with a .918 save percentage.
- Mark Bennett leads Elmira against the Thunder with four points (0g-4a).
- Thunder are 9-0-1 in their last 10 games.
- Jackals are 10-1-3 when leading after two periods.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (40-25-6) at Atlanta Gladiators (26-37-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for fourth among defensemen with 16 goals.
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is second with 1,430 saves.
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with 10 overtime wins.
- Gladiators are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals against at home.
Cincinnati Cyclones (36-29-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (39-28-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Shane Walsh is second among rookies with 207 shots on goal.
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is fifth with 26 wins.
- Cyclones are tied for fourth with 2.89 goals-against per game.
- Stingrays are third on the penalty kill at home at 87.6 percent (113-for-129).
Manchester Monarchs (37-23-11) at Brampton Beast (39-24-8) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Joe Diamond leads Manchester with 23 goals.
- Brampton’s David Pacan is tied for the league lead with 40 goals.
- Monarchs have scored a league-leading 114 goals in the second period.
- Beast are tied for second with eight shorthanded goals at home.
Reading Royals (40-25-6) at Norfolk Admirals (26-39-6) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Florian Iberer is 12th among defensemen with 41 points (9g-32a).
- T.J. Foster leads Norfolk with 25 goals and 58 points.
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 10.82 penalty minutes per game.
- Admirals are 16-1-2 when leading after two periods.
Indy Fuel (23-41-7) at Toledo Walleye (50-17-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Michael Neal is fifth with a 22.9 percent shooting percentage (11-for-48).
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads rookies, and is tied for the overall lead, with nine game-winning goals.
- Fuel have had a league-low nine games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Walleye are first on the power play at home at 30.2 percent (42-for-139).
Quad City Mallards (40-27-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (44-19-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Kevin Gibson is fourth in plus-minus at +33.
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola leads rookies with 75 points (30g-45a).
- Mallards are tied for second with six shorthanded goals against.
- Komets lead the league with 27 home wins (27-7-1).
Wichita Thunder (20-43-7) at Tulsa Oilers (27-36-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Gerrad Grant is tied for second among rookies with three shorthanded assists.
- Shawn Bates leads Tulsa against the Thunder with six goals.
- Thunder are 14-2-3 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are third with 34.76 shots per game.
Missouri Mavericks (33-29-9) at Utah Grizzlies (35-29-7) 7 p.m. MT
- Rocco Carzo leads Missouri against the Grizzlies with two goals.
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is tied for fourth among rookies with 27 goals.
- Mavericks are first on the penalty kill on the road at 87.1 percent (115-for-132).
- Grizzlies are 16-6-7 in one-goal games.
Colorado Eagles (46-20-5) at Rapid City Rush (26-37-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with six game-winning goals.
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Eagles with 15 points (5g-10a).
- Eagles are first on the power play on the road at 25.4 percent (35-for-138).
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after one period.
Idaho Steelheads (42-22-7) at Alaska Aces (32-29-10) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Will Merchant leads Idaho against the Aces with 11 points (5g-6a).
- Alaska’s Kevin Carr is fourth with 1,285 saves.
- Steelheads are third on the power play on the road at 22.4 percent (30-for-134).
- Aces are 17-2-3 when leading after one period.
MOST SHOTS ON GOAL, ONE SEASON
443 – Darren Colbourne, Dayton (1991-92)
402 – Ryan Ginand, Trenton (2010-11)
397 – Darren Colbourne, Richmond (1993-94)
362 – Dane Fox, Missouri (2016-17)
360 – Bobby Russell, Jackson (2000-01)
Toledo can clinch the Brabham Cup on Saturday if:
Toledo wins OR Toledo loses in overtime/shootout