Worcester Railers (15-15-5) at Manchester Monarchs (21-12-4) 6 p.m. ET
- Kellen Jones leads Worcester against the Monarchs with nine points (4g-5a).
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is third among defensemen with 23 assists.
- Railers are tied for sixth with seven shorthanded goals.
- Monarchs are 16-7-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Reading Royals (20-16-2) at Adirondack Thunder (21-15-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Matt Willows leads Reading against the Thunder with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Adirondack’s Drew Fielding has allowed two goals or less in five of his last seven starts.
- Royals are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 86.6 percent (58-for-67).
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-16-3) at Atlanta Gladiators (17-19-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for second among defensemen with nine goals.
- Lindsay Sparks leads Atlanta against the Swamp Rabbits with three goals and seven points.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for fourth on the power play at 19.9 percent (33-for-166).
- Gladiators are 5-1-1 when leading after two periods at home.
Orlando Solar Bears (16-17-5) at South Carolina Stingrays (22-8-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Jean Dupuy leads Orlando against the Stingrays with five points (3g-2a).
- South Carolina’s Joe Devin is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Solar Bears are 8-2-1 when scoring first.
- Stingrays are 12-4-0 in their last 16 games.
Norfolk Admirals (13-18-5) at Wheeling Nailers (20-15-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont has 13 points (3g-10a) in his last eight games.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardineris third with five game-winning goals.
- Admirals are 6-1-3 when leading after two periods.
- Nailers are third with 36.53 shots per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (21-12-2) at Brampton Beast (14-16-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol is third among defensemen in plus-minus at +17.
- Brandon Marino leads Brampton with nine goals.
- Komets are fifth with 29.57 shots-against per game.
- Beast are 10-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Kansas City Mavericks (21-16-1) at Toledo Walleye (22-10-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Matt Robertson leads Kansas City with 15 goals and 28 points.
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 17 wins.
- Mavericks are 7-1-0 in their last eight games.
- Walleye are third with 2.60 goals-against per game.
Florida Everblades (26-6-3) at Jacksonville Icemen (10-20-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Justin Kea leads Florida against the Icemen with four goals.
- Jacksonville’s Elgin Pearce is tied for ninth among rookies with 27 points (11g-16a).
- Everblades are fifth on the power play on the road at 22.5 percent (16-for-71).
- Icemen are 6-3-2 when leading after one period.
Indy Fuel (13-17-3) at Quad City Mallards (9-21-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Michael Neal leads Indy with 11 goals.
- Quad City’s Sam Warning had four points (2g-2a) in last night’s 5-3 win over Indy.
- Fuel are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.39 penalty minutes per game.
Allen Americans (19-12-5) at Tulsa Oilers (14-14-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Jeremy Brodeur is fourth with a .926 save percentage.
- Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa against the Americans with nine points (5g-4a).
- Americans have outscored their opponents 44-30 in the first period.
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
Utah Grizzlies (13-15-8) at Wichita Thunder (22-12-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Jon Puskar is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Wichita’s Lane Bauer is fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +14.
- Grizzlies are tied for the league lead with 13 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Thunder are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against.
Rapid City Rush (10-22-2) at Colorado Eagles (27-5-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Peter Sivak has five goals in his last three games.
- Colorado’s Michael Joly leads the league with 29 goals and 43 points.
- Rush are second on the power play on the road at 24.1 percent (13-for-54).
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with 3.86 goals per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (18-13-3) at Idaho Steelheads (21-11-5) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Kalamazoo’s Justin Taylor is tied for second with 20 goals.
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Wings are 13-5-2 when scoring first.
- Steelheads are second with 36.59 shots per game.