Brampton Beast (15-17-3) at Adirondack Thunder (22-16-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Chris Leveille leads Brampton against the Thunder with four goals.
- Adirondack’s Desmond Bergin is tied for sixth among defensemen with eight goals.
- Beast are tied as the league’s fifth-least penalized team with 12.40 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder are 12-3-2 when outshot by their opponent.
Atlanta Gladiators (18-20-3) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (18-17-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Lindsay Sparks leads Atlanta against the Swamp Rabbits with six goals and 11 points.
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for third among defensemen with nine goals.
- Gladiators are 10-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period (9-5-1).
Wheeling Nailers (21-15-3) at Manchester Monarchs (22-13-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is on a five-game goal streak (5g).
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for fourth among defensemen with 28 points (3g-25a).
- Nailers are 14-3-0 when outshot by their opponent.
- Monarchs are second on the penalty kill at home at 89.1 percent (57-for-64).
South Carolina Stingrays (23-9-4) at Norfolk Admirals (13-19-5) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Taylor Cammarata is third among rookies with a 21.6 percent shooting percentage (8-for-37).
- Grant Besse leads Norfolk against the Stingrays with six points (1g-5a).
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 96.7 percent (59-for-61).
- Admirals are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Jacksonville Icemen (10-22-5) at Worcester Railers (15-16-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Josh Erickson is tied for fourth among rookies with a 21.1 percent shooting percentage (4-for-19).
- Woody Hudson leads Worcester with 12 goals.
- Icemen are 6-3-2 when leading after one period.
- Railers are tied for fifth with seven shorthanded goals.
Fort Wayne Komets (22-12-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (21-13-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski is tied for fourth with 40 points (19g-21a).
- Jesse Schultz leads Cincinnati against the Komets with eight points (3g-5a).
- Komets are tied for second with eight shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are first on the power play at home at 21.9 percent (14-for-64).
Allen Americans (20-13-5) at Indy Fuel (14-17-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Allen’s David Makowski is tied for fourth in plus-minus at +21.
- Indy’s Etienne Marcoux leads rookie goaltenders with a .929 save percentage.
- Americans are 8-3-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Fuel are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.6 percent (116-for-134).
Toledo Walleye (24-10-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (21-17-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 18 wins.
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer leads rookies with six power-play goals.
- Walleye are tied for second with two shorthanded goals against.
- Mavericks are second on the power play at home at 21.7 percent (13-for-60).
Kalamazoo Wings (19-13-3) at Quad City Mallards (9-22-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Brendan Bradley leads Kalamazoo against the Mallards with five points (1g-4a).
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob is second among rookie defensemen with 19 assists.
- Wings are third on the power play on the road at 22.7 percent (20-for-88).
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 9.35 penalty minutes per game.
Idaho Steelheads (21-11-6) at Tulsa Oilers (15-15-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Idaho’s Henrik Samuelsson is tied for third with seven power-play goals.
- Tulsa’s Conner Bleackley is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Steelheads have outscored their opponents 44-30 in the second period.
- Oilers lead the league with 38.79 shots per game.
Utah Grizzlies (14-16-8) at Rapid City Rush (11-23-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Cliff Watson is tied for first among rookie defensemen with six goals.
- Peter Sivak leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with eight points (4g-4a).
- Grizzlies are 9-3-2 when scoring first.
- Rush are 3-0-1 when tied after two periods.