Florida Everblades (23-6-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (20-7-4) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Stephen MacAulay is on a five-game point streak (5g-1a).
- South Carolina’s Steven Whitney is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Everblades are third on the power play on the road at 23.4 percent (15-for-64).
- Stingrays are the only team to have not allowed a shorthanded goal.
Brampton Beast (14-14-3) at Adirondack Thunder (18-14-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Matt Petgrave is third among rookie defensemen with 17 points (5g-12a).
- Ty Loney leads Adirondack against the Beast with three goals and five points.
- Beast are 10-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Thunder are 9-3-2 when outshot by their opponent.
Worcester Railers (13-13-5) at Reading Royals (18-14-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Woody Hudson leads Worcester against the Royals with four goals.
- Reading’s John Muse is 5-0-0 in his last five starts with a 2.19 goals-against average and a .940 save percentage.
- Railers are 7-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Royals are tied for second with 16 wins when scoring first (16-4-2).
Atlanta Gladiators (15-18-2) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (17-13-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Tanner Pond leads Atlanta against the Swamp Rabbits with two goals.
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for fourth among defensemen with 26 points (8g-18a).
- Gladiators are 7-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for first on the power play at home at 21.8 percent (17-for-78).
Manchester Monarchs (21-11-3) at Toledo Walleye (20-10-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Michael Doherty has eight points (5g-3a) in his last seven games.
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 16 wins.
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 48-32 in the third period.
- Walleye are league’s third-least penalized team with 11.61 penalty minutes per game.
Indy Fuel (12-16-3) at Fort Wayne Komets (21-9-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Michael Neal leads Indy against the Komets with five goals and six points.
- Fort Wayne’s Gabriel Desjardins is second in plus-minus at +21.
- Fuel are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
- Komets are 16-4-0 in their last 20 games.
Orlando Solar Bears (14-16-5) at Jacksonville Icemen (9-17-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Hunter Fejes is second with 19 goals.
- Jimmy Lodge leads Jacksonville against the Solar Bears with seven points (2g-5a).
- Solar Bears are 7-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Icemen have outscored their opponents 33-24 in the first period.
Wheeling Nailers (17-14-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (20-11-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Riley Bourbonnais has eight points (7g-1a) in his last five games.
- Justin Danforth leads Cincinnati against the Nailers with five points (2g-3a).
- Nailers are fourth with 36.50 shots per game.
- Cyclones are third with 2.72 goals-against per game.
Quad City Mallards (8-20-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (19-16-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Willie Raskob leads Quad City against the Mavericks with four points (0g-4a).
- Kansas City’s Justin Breton is second with 136 shots on goal.
- Mallards are league’s least-penalized team with 8.77 penalty minutes per game.
- Mavericks are 10-2-1 in one-goal games.
Colorado Eagles (23-5-4) at Tulsa Oilers (13-12-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Colorado’s Jesse Mychan is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 147 shots on goal.
- Eagles are 20-1-3 when scoring first.
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with eight shorthanded goals.
Kalamazoo Wings (15-12-3) at Wichita Thunder (21-10-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kyle Blaney leads Kalamazoo against the Thunder with four points (2g-2a).
- Wichita’s Shane Starrett is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.55 goals-against average.
- Wings have outscored their opponents 40-28 in the first period.
- Thunder are 13-5-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Rapid City Rush (8-21-1) at Utah Grizzlies (12-12-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Kenton Miller leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with five points (1g-4a).
- Utah’s Kevin Carr is third with 631 saves.
- Rush are second on the power play on the road at 24.4 percent (10-for-41).
- Grizzlies have had a league-leading 13 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Allen Americans (18-10-5) at Idaho Steelheads (19-10-5) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Jeremy Brodeur is third with a .928 save percentage.
- Jefferson Dahl leads Idaho against the Americans with eight points (2g-6a).
- Americans are 13-2-1 when scoring first.
- Steelheads are third with 28.62 shots-against per game.