- Spencer Dorowicz is tied for second among rookies with four goals.
- The Cyclones are 12-for-12 on the penalty kill.
- Cincinnati hosts Toledo on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Friday and visits the K-Wings on Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Justin Hodgman is on a four-game assist streak (5a).
- Fort Wayne is 21-for-21 on the penalty kill.
- The Komets host Toledo on Friday and visit the Walleye on Saturday.
- Connor Moynihan has tallied a point (2g-1a) in three straight games to begin his professional career.
- The Fuel have outscored their opponents 9-3 in the second period during their three-game winning streak.
- Indy visits Kansas City on Saturday.
- Ben Betker set a career high with three points (1g-2a) on Saturday at Fort Wayne.
- Kalamazoo is second with 26.00 shots-against per game.
- The K-Wings travel to Cincinnati on Friday and host the Cyclones on Saturday.
- Shane Berschbach has at least one point in all three of Toledo’s games.
- The Walleye have gone to overtime in two of their three games.
- Toledo is at Cincinnati on Wednesday and Fort Wayne on Friday before hosting the Komets on Saturday.
- Eliot Grauer and Zac Lynch have both recorded points in the first two games.
- Wheeling’s four games in October are tied for the second fewest in team history.
- The Nailers are at Reading on Saturday and Sunday.