- Pascal Aquin has goals in three straight games, including his first career goal on Wednesday against Toledo.
- The Cyclones have outscored their opponents 8-1 in the third period.
- Cincinnati is at Kalamazoo on Friday and Brampton on Saturday and Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Justin Hodgman has at least one point in each of the Komets’ six games (1g-8a).
- Fort Wayne is fifth on the penalty kill at 90.3 percent (28-for-31).
- The Komets host Indy on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
- Josh Shalla has at least one point in each of Indy’s five games (2g-6a).
- The Fuel play six of their next nine games on the road.
- Indy hosts Idaho on Tuesday and Utah on Thursday before visiting Fort Wayne on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday.
- Matt Joyaux and Zach Diamantoni recorded their first professional points on Friday at Cincinnati.
- Kalamazoo leads the league with 26.60 shots-against per game.
- The K-Wings host Toledo on Tuesday and Cincinnati on Friday, travel to Fort Wayne on Saturday and host Idaho on Sunday.
- TJ Hensick has seven points (3g-4a) in his last three games.
- The Walleye had their 10th consecutive home-opening sellout with 8,363 fans on Saturday against Fort Wayne.
- Toledo visits Kalamazoo on Tuesday and hosts Idaho on Friday and Saturday.
- Zac Lynch leads the Nailers with four points (1g-3a).
- Wheeling is third with 37.50 shots per game.
- The Nailers host Indy on Saturday.