Newfoundland Growlers (2-2-0) at Manchester Monarchs (1-0-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Zach O’Brien leads the league with six points (1g-5a).
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is fifth with 69 saves.
- Growlers have scored first in three of their four games.
- Monarchs are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 10.00 penalty minutes per game.
Reading Royals (1-0-1) at Maine Mariners (0-1-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Nick Luukko is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play points (0g-2a).
- Maine’s Jason Salvaggio scored his first pro goal in Saturday’s season-opener against Adirondack.
- Royals lead the league on the power play at 45.5 percent (5-for-11).
- Mariners went 2-for-6 on the power play on Saturday.
Norfolk Admirals (1-0-0) at Florida Everblades (1-1-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Zane Schartz is tied for first among defensemen with two goals.
- Kyle Platzer leads Florida with two goals.
- Admirals went 1-for-3 on the power play in Saturday’s win over Wheeling.
- Everblades have scored three of their five goals in the third period.
Orlando Solar Bears (1-2-0) at Jacksonville Icemen (1-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Brent Pedersen is second among rookies with 15 shots on goal.
- Jacksonville’s Mikhail Berdin is tied for fourth with a 2.00 goals-against average.
- Solar Bears are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals.
- Icemen went 5-for-5 on the penalty kill in season-opening win over South Carolina.
Fort Wayne Komets (1-1-0) at Kalamazoo Wings (0-1-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Justin Hodgman leads Fort Wayne with four points (1g-3a).
- Kalamazoo’s Jagger Dirk is tied for second among defensemen with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (1-for-2).
- Komets are 12-for-12 on the penalty kill through two games.
- K-Wings outshot Indy 29-19 in season-opening game on Saturday.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (1-0-1) at Atlanta Gladiators (1-0-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Garrett Bartus is fifth with 123 minutes played.
- Atlanta’s Olivier Galipeau is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play points (1g-1a).
- Swamp Rabbits have scored four of their seven goals in the second period.
- Gladiators are tied for fifth on the power play at 33.3 percent (3-for-9).
Cincinnati Cyclones (1-0-0) at Indy Fuel (1-1-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Arvin Atwal is tied for first among defensemen with two goals.
- Indy’s Connor Moynihan scored his first career pro goal on Saturday against Kalamazoo.
- Cyclones are tied for second with 2.00 goals-against per game.
- Fuel are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals.
Allen Americans (1-1-0) at Wichita Thunder (1-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Dante Salituro leads Allen with three points (1g-2a).
- Wichita’s Stuart Skinner leads rookie goaltenders with a 1.85 goals-against average.
- Americans are tied for fifth with 2.50 goals-against per game.
- Thunder are 7-for-7 on the penalty kill through two games.
Utah Grizzlies (2-0-0) at Idaho Steelheads (1-1-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Caleb Herbert leads the league with three power-play goals.
- Idaho’s Spencer Naas is tied for the league lead with 17 shots on goal.
- Grizzlies have outscored their opponents 4-1 in the first period.
- Steelheads are fourth with 39.33 shots per game.