Reading Royals (2-0-1) at Manchester Monarchs (1-1-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Shane Walsh has three goals in his last two games.
- Manchester’s Nic Pierog scored his first career professional goal on Friday against Newfoundland
- Royals have scored eight of their 13 goals in the second period.
- Monarchs are league’s least-penalized team with 6.67 penalty minutes per game.
Brampton Beast (1-1-0) at Adirondack Thunder (2-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Nathan Todd is tied for third with four assists.
- Adirondack’s Shane Conacher and Conor Riley have both scored a goal in each of the first three games.
- Beast are fifth with 4.50 goals per game.
- Thunder have scored seven of their 15 goals in the second period.
Norfolk Admirals (2-0-0) at Florida Everblades (1-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Matt McMorrow scored his first career professional goal in last night’s 1-0 win at Florida.
- Florida’s Josh Wesley is tied for third among defensemen with 12 shots on goal.
- Admirals are tied for second with 1.50 goals-against per game.
- Everblades are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 8.50 penalty minutes per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (1-1-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (1-2-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Johno May is tied for third among rookies with three goals.
- South Carolina’s Jake Kamrass is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Swamp Rabbits have scored four of their eight goals in the second period.
- Stingrays have scored first in two of their three games.
Maine Mariners (0-2-0) at Worcester Railers (1-1-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Maine’s Garrett Cecere scored his first career professional goal last night against Reading.
- Barry Almeida leads Worcester with three points (2g-1a).
- Mariners are playing the first road game in team history.
- Railers have outshot their opponents 27-16 in the third period.
Kalamazoo Wings (1-1-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (1-2-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Jake Hildebrand made 30 saves in Friday’s 2-1 win over Fort Wayne.
- Anthony Petruzzelli leads Fort Wayne with two goals.
- K-Wings are tied for third with 25.00 shots-against per game.
- Komets are 16-for-16 on the penalty kill through three games.
Orlando Solar Bears (1-3-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (2-0-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Brady Shaw is second with 18 shots on goal.
- Atlanta’s Olivier Galipeau is tied for first among rookies with two power-play goals.
- Solar Bears are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals.
- Gladiators are second with 1.50 goals-against per game.
Wheeling Nailers (0-1-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (1-1-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Eliot Grauer scored two goals in season-opener against Norfolk.
- Cincinnati’s Spencer Dorowicz is tied for third among rookies with three goals.
- Nailers went 3-for-7 on power play in opening game against Norfolk.
- Cyclones are tied for fourth with 25.50 shots-against per game.
Toledo Walleye (1-1-0) at Indy Fuel (2-1-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Dylan Sadowy leasd Toledo with three goals.
- Indy’s Mathew Thompson is tied for second among rookies in plus-minus at +4.
- Walleye are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals.
- Fuel have outscored their opponents 8-3 in the second period.
Wichita Thunder (2-1-0) at Allen Americans (1-1-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Dyson Stevenson leads Wichita with two goals.
- Allen’s Braylon Shmyr is tied for the league lead with four goals.
- Thunder are 12-for-12 on the penalty kill through three games.
- Americans have scored five of their 10 goals in the second period.
Kansas City Mavericks (1-0-0) at Rapid City Rush (0-2-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Kansas City’s Jared Van Wormer had three points (1g-2a) in 5-1 win over Allen in season opener.
- Andrew Radjenovic leads Rapid City with eight shots on goal.
- Mavericks went 2-for-6 on power play in season-opening win against Allen.
- Rush have scored two of their four goals in the third period.
Utah Grizzlies (2-0-1) at Idaho Steelheads (2-1-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Kevin Davis is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play assists.
- Idaho’s Brady Norrish is tied for second among defensemen with four points (2g-2a).
- Grizzlies are second on the power play at 38.9 percent (7-for-18).
- Steelheads have scored six of their 14 goals in the third period.