Adirondack Thunder (2-2-0) at Brampton Beast (2-1-0) 2 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Shane Conacher leads the league with 24 shots on goal.
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is tied for sixth among defensemen with four points (2g-2a).
- Thunder are second on the power play on the road at 36.4 percent (4-for-11).
- Beast are tied for sixth with 4.00 goals per game.
Newfoundland Growlers (3-2-0) at Maine Mariners (0-3-0) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Michael Garteig is second with 134 saves.
- Alex Kile leads Maine with two goals.
- Growlers are 3-0 when leading after two periods.
- Mariners’ Terrence Wallin has least one point in each of the first three games.
Atlanta Gladiators (2-1-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (2-2-0) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Olivier Galipeau is tied for first among rookies with two power-play goals.
- South Carolina’s Tim Davison is tied for the league lead with six assists.
- Gladiators are fourth on the power play at 27.8 percent (5-for-18).
- Stingrays are tied for third with two shorthanded goals.
Kansas City Mavericks (2-0-0) at Rapid City Rush (0-3-0) 3:05 p.m. MT
- Kansas City’s Nick Schneider is second among rookie goaltenders with a 1.50 goals-against average.
- Pierre-Luc Mercier leads Rapid City with three points (1g-2a).
- Mavericks are 8-for-8 on the penalty kill.
- Rush outshot Kansas City 36-25 in last night’s game.
Allen Americans (1-2-1) at Tulsa Oilers (1-0-1) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Alex Breton is tied for second among rookies with six points (2g-4a).
- Tulsa’s Devin Williams is tied for second with a 1.00 goals-against average.
- Americans have scored six of their 11 goals in the second period.
- Oilers have outscored their opponents 4-1 in the first period.