Worcester Railers (2-1-0) at Adirondack Thunder (3-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Mike Cornell is tied for fourth among defensemen with 14 shots on goal.
- Adirondack’s James Henry leads the league with eight assists.
- Railers are tied for fifth with 35.33 shots per game.
- Thunder are tied for fourth with 4.20 goals per game.
Manchester Monarchs (2-1-1) at Maine Mariners (1-3-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Charles Williams is second with 249 minutes played.
- Maine’s Alex Kile is tied for fourth with four goals.
- Monarchs are league’s least-penalized team with 6.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Mariners have scored six of their 12 goals in the third period.
South Carolina Stingrays (3-2-0) at Norfolk Admirals (2-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Jake Kamrass is on a five-game point streak (3g-2a).
- Norfolk’s Zane Schartz is tied for first among defensemen with two goals.
- Stingrays have outscored their opponents 15-9 during three-game winning streak.
- Admirals are 2-0-0 when leading after one period.
Newfoundland Growlers (3-3-0) at Reading Royals (2-0-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Matt Bradley is fifth with 21 shots on goal.
- Reading’s Alex Krushelnyski is tied for second with six assists.
- Growlers are 3-1-0 when scoring first.
- Royals are first on the power play at home at 45.5 percent (5-for-11).
Toledo Walleye (1-1-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (2-1-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Dylan Sadowy leads Toledo with three goals.
- Cincinnati’s Spencer Dorowicz is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Walleye are tied for third with two shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are 12-for-12 on the penalty kill.