Maine Mariners (2-3-0) at Adirondack Thunder (4-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Maine’s Connor LaCouvee is sixth with a .929 save percentage.
- Adirondack’s James Henry has at least one point in all six games (1g-9a).
- Mariners have scored nine of their 16 goals in the third period.
- Thunder have outshot their opponent in each of their six games.
Worcester Railers (2-2-0) at Manchester Monarchs (2-2-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Nick Bligh has three points (1g-2a) in his last two games.
- Manchester’s Rob Hamilton is third among defensemen with 18 shots on goal.
- Railers have scored first in three of their four games.
- Monarchs are third with 40.00 shots per game.
South Carolina Stingrays (3-3-0) at Norfolk Admirals (3-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Grant Besse leads the league with 33 shots on goal.
- Norfolk’s Jalen Smereck is tied for fourth among defensemen with four assists.
- Stingrays are tied for seventh with 3.67 goals per game.
- Admirals are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
Florida Everblades (2-2-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (2-3-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Steven Lorentz is tied for third in plus-minus at +6.
- Orlando’s Martin Ouellette is fifth with 129 saves.
- Everblades are fourth on the power play on the road at 28.6 percent (2-for-7).
- Solar Bears are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (1-2-1) at Jacksonville Icemen (3-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Johno May is tied for first among rookies with two power-play goals.
- Jacksonville’s Mikhail Berdin is fifth with a 1.98 goals-against average.
- Swamp Rabbits are 1-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Icemen lead the league with 4.33 goals per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (2-1-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (2-1-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with three goals.
- Cincinnati’s Arvin Atwal is tied for fourth among defensemen with five points (2g-3a).
- K-Wings are second with 26.00 shots-against per game.
- Cyclones have outscored their opponents 6-0 in the third period.
Toledo Walleye (2-1-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (1-3-0) 8 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Dylan Sadowy is tied for fifth with four goals.
- Justin Hodgman leads Fort Wayne with six points (1g-5a).
- Walleye have gone to overtime in three of their four games.
- Komets are 21-for-21 on the penalty kill.
Kansas City Mavericks (2-0-1) at Tulsa Oilers (2-0-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Nick Schneider is fourth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.30 goals-against average.
- Tulsa’s Scott Moldenhauer leads rookies in plus-minus at +6.
- Mavericks have scored six of their 11 goals in the second period.
- Oilers are fifth with 4.00 goals per game.
Allen Americans (1-3-1) at Rapid City Rush (1-3-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Braylon Shmyr is tied for the league lead with five goals.
- Pierre-Luc Mercier leads Rapid City with five points (2g-3a).
- Americans have outscored their opponents 6-3 in the third period.
- Rush are 9-for-9 on the penalty kill at home.
Idaho Steelheads (2-2-1) at Utah Grizzlies (3-0-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Brady Norrish is fourth among defensemen wtih 17 shots on goal.
- Utah’s Caleb Herbert (5g) and Joshua Winquist (4g) are on four-game goal streaks.
- Steelheads are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Grizzlies have outscored their opponents 8-2 in the first period.
MOST PENALTY MINUTES, CAREER
2,425 – Cam Brown (Columbus, 1991-93; Erie, 1992-93 and 1994-96; Baton Rouge, 1996-02 and Gwinnett, 2003-06)
2,415 – Garet Hunt (Stockton, 2008-15, Alaska, 2015-17 and Jacksonville, 2017-Present)
2,253 – Brian Goudie (Hampton Roads, 1992-95, Richmond, 1995-97 and 2000-03; Pee Dee, 1997-00; and Florida, 2002-03)
2,246 – Jason Clarke (Charlotte, 1993-94; Erie, 1993-94; Roanoke, 1994-96; Tallahassee, 1998-99; Pensacola, 1998-99 and Mobile, 1999-01)
2,183 – Trevor Senn (Winston-Salem, 1991-92; Wheeling, 1992-93; Greensboro, 1993-95; South Carolina, 1994-95 and Richmond, 1994-97 and 1998-00)