Newfoundland Growlers (4-3-0) at Brampton Beast (2-1-1) 4 p.m. ET
NOTE: First game in ECHL history featuring two Canadian teams against one another
- Newfoundland’s Kristians Rubins is tied for third among defensemen with 19 shots on goal.
- Jackson Leef leads Brampton with three goals.
- Growlers have scored a league-leading 11 goals in the second period.
- Beast are 2-0-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Maine Mariners (2-4-0) at Manchester Monarchs (2-3-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Maine’s Alex Kile is tied for fifth with five goals.
- Manchester’s Tony Cameranesi is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Mariners have scored nine of their 17 goals in the third period.
- Monarchs have scored first in five of their six games.
South Carolina Stingrays (4-3-0) at Norfolk Admirals (3-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Tim Davison is tied for second among rookies with eight points (2g-6a).
- Norfolk’s Merrick Madsen leads the league with a .985 save percentage.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Admirals are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
Worcester Railers (3-2-0) at Adirondack Thunder (5-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Evan Buitenhuis made 33 saves to record first pro win last night at Manchester.
- Adirondack’s Peter MacArthur is on a four-game point streak (2g-3a).
- Railers are 2-0-0 in one-goal games.
- Thunder are fourth with 36.43 shots per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (3-3-0) at Florida Everblades (2-3-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Hunter Fejes is on a six-game point streak (5g-3a).
- Kyle Platzer leads Florida with three goals.
- Solar Bears are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals.
- Everblades are tied for the league lead with 2.00 goals-against per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (2-2-1) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (1-3-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Justin MacDonald leads Atlanta with three goals.
- Greenville’s J.C. Brassard is tied for first among rookies with four power-play points (0g-4a).
- Gladiators are 20-for-20 on the penalty kill.
- Swamp Rabbits are 1-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Wheeling Nailers (0-2-0) at Reading Royals (2-1-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Eliot Grauer is tied for second among rookies with two power-play goals.
- Reading’s Branden Komm is fourth with 151 saves.
- Nailers are fourth on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (3-for-12).
- Royals have outscored their opponents 10-5 in the second period.
Fort Wayne Komets (1-4-0) at Toledo Walleye (3-1-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Chase Stewart is tied for fourth with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-4).
- Toledo’s TJ Hensick is tied for the league lead with four power-play assists.
- Komets are fourth on the penalty kill at 92.6 percent (25-for-27).
- Walleye are tied for third with 4.00 goals per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (2-1-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (3-1-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Spencer Dorowicz is tied for third among rookies with four goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Reid Gardiner has four points (2g-2a) in his last two games.
- Cyclones have scored first in four of their five games.
- K-Wings lead the league with 25.75 shots-against per game.
Indy Fuel (3-1-0) at Kansas City Mavericks (2-1-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Indy’s Brett Welychka is tied for second among rookies with two power-play goals.
- Kansas City’s Nick Schneider is tied for fourth among rookie goaltenders with two wins.
- Fuel are tied for the league lead with 4.25 goals per game.
- Mavericks are third on the penalty kill at 94.1 percent (16-for-17).
Wichita Thunder (3-1-0) at Tulsa Oilers (3-0-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Dyson Stevenson leads Wichita with four goals.
- Tulsa’s Devin Williams is tied for sixth with a .933 save percentage.
- Thunder are 20-for-20 on the penalty kill.
- Oilers are fifth with 36.25 shots per game.
Allen Americans (2-3-1) at Rapid City Rush (1-3-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s C.J. Motte leads the league with 186 saves.
- Rapid City’s Brayden Sherbinin is tied for first among defensemen with one shorthanded assist.
- Americans are 2-0-0 when scoring first.
- Rush are 1-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Idaho Steelheads (2-3-1) at Utah Grizzlies (4-0-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Jeff King is tied for fourth among defensemen in plus-minus at +6.
- Utah’s Kevin Davis is tied for second among rookies with eight points (1g-7a).
- Steelheads have a league-leading two wins when trailing after two periods (2-3-0).
- Grizzlies are 3-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.