- Alex Breton is tied for first among defensemen with eight points (2g-6a).
- Allen is 3-0-0 when scoring first.
- The Americans host South Carolina on Friday and Saturday.
- Jeff King is tied for second among defensemen in plus-minus at +7.
- Each of the Steelheads seven games have been decided by one goal.
- Idaho visits Indy on Tuesday, Toledo on Friday and Saturday and Kalamazoo on Sunday.
Kansas City Mavericks
- Willie Raskob has five assists in his last four games.
- Kansas City has outscored its opponents 12-3 in two home games.
- The Mavericks host Wichita on Friday and Utah on Saturday.
Rapid City Rush
- Andrew Radjenovic leads Rapid City with three goals.
- The Rush have outscored their opponents 9-4 in the third period.
- Rapid City is at Tulsa on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Devin Williams has won his first three starts for the second consecutive season.
- Tulsa has allowed one goal in three of its five games.
- The Oilers host Rapid City on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Caleb Herbert has scored at least one goal in each of Utah’s six games.
- The Grizzlies have outshot their opponents 73-39 in the first period.
- Utah is at Indy on Thursday, Kansa City on Saturday and Wichita on Sunday.
- Shane Starrett stopped 52 of 54 shots in the Thunder’s 2-1 overtime loss at Tulsa on Saturday.
- Wichita is the only team in the league to have not allowed a power-play goal, going 26-for-26 on the penalty kill.
- The Thunder visit Kansas City on Friday and host Utah on Sunday.