- John Edwardh scored his first two professional goals on Saturday at Maine.
- The Thunder went 2-for-5 on the power play in their season-opening win.
- Adirondack visits Newfoundland on Tuesday and Wednesday, hosts Brampton on Saturday and travels to Brampton on Sunday.
- Jake Paterson leads the league with 79 saves.
- Brampton has scored four of its nine goals in the second period.
- The Beast visit Adirondack on Saturday and host the Thunder on Sunday.
- Jason Salvaggio’s first pro goal on Saturday was also the first goal in Maine’s team history.
- The Mariners welcomed 5,291 fans for the inaugural game in team history.
- Maine hosts Reading on Friday, visits Worcester on Saturday and hosts Newfoundland on Sunday.
- Sam Kurker is tied for the league lead with five points (2g-3a).
- Manchester outscored Brampton 5-1 in the first period of the two games last weekend.
- The Monarchs host Newfoundland on Friday and Reading on Saturday.
- Sam Babintsev leads the league with a 100.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-2).
- The Growlers had a sellout crowd of 6,287 fans for their first game in team history on Friday against Florida.
- Newfoundland hosts Adirondack on Tuesday and Wednesday before visiting Manchester on Friday and Maine on Sunday.
- Shane Walsh had his second career two-goal game on Sunday against Worcester.
- Reading has six players with multiple points through two games.
- The Royals are at Maine on Friday and Manchester on Saturday.
- Barry Almeida leads Worcester with three points (2g-1a).
- Worcester has outshot its opponent 27-16 in the third period.
- The Railers host Maine on Saturday.