- James Henry (0g-8a) and Conor Riley (2g-4a) have recorded a point in all five games.
- The Thunder had a sellout crowd of 4,805 fans on Saturday for its home opener.
- Adirondack hosts Worcester on Wednesday and Saturday and Maine on Friday.
- Jake Paterson is third with 138 saves.
- Brampton is 2-0-1 when out-shot by its opponent.
- The Beast host Newfoundland on Saturday and Sunday.
- Connor LaCouvee recorded his first career win, and the first win in Maine’s team history, on Sunday against Newfoundland.
- The Mariners have scored six of their 12 goals in the third period.
- Maine hosts Manchester on Wednesday and visits Adirondack on Friday and Manchester on Saturday.
- Stepan Falkovsky is tied for second among defensemen in plus-minus at +5.
- Manchester is third with 40.25 shots per game.
- The Monarchs travel to Maine on Wednesday and host Worcester on Friday and Maine on Saturday.
- Giorgio Estephan is tied for second among rookies with four goals.
- The Growlers have scored first in four of their six games.
- Newfoundland is at Reading on Wednesday and Brampton on Saturday and Sunday.
- Josh MacDonald scored his 50th career ECHL goal on Friday at Maine.
- Reading has outscored its opponents 9-3 in the second period.
- The Royals host Newfoundland on Wednesday and Wheeling on Saturday and Sunday.
- Mitch Gillam has won eight straight starts at home dating back to last season.
- Worcester is sixth with 2.67 goals-against per game.
- The Railers visit Adirondack on Wednesday and Saturday and Manchester on Friday.