- James Henry has at least one point in all eight of Adirondack’s games (2g-12a).
- The Thunder have outshot their opponent in seven of their first eight games.
- Adirondack hosts Newfoundland on Tuesday and visits Worcester on Friday.
- Jake Paterson is tied for fifth with 176 saves.
- Brampton is 3-1-1 when outshot by its opponent.
- The Beast visit Manchester on Wednesday and host Cincinnati on Saturday and Sunday.
- Drew Melanson had the first three-point game in Maine team history with a goal and two assists on Wednesday against Manchester.
- The Mariners
- Maine hosts Reading on Friday.
- Charles Williams is third with 366 minutes played.
- Manchester has outscored its opponents 10-5 in the first period.
- The Monarchs host Brampton on Wednesday, Newfoundland on Friday and Reading on Saturday.
- Giorgio Estephan is second among rookies with six goals.
- The Growlers have alternated wins and losses through their first nine games.
- Newfoundland is at Adirondack on Tuesday, Manchester on Friday and Worcester on Saturday.
- Steve Johnson scored his first pro goal on Saturday against Wheeling.
- Reading has scored four goals in a period three times this season.
- The Royals are at Maine on Friday and Manchester on Saturday.
- Josh Holmstrom leads the Railers with four goals.
- Worcester is 2-1-0 when outshot by their opponent.
- The Railers host Adirondack on Friday and Newfoundland on Saturday.