- Jesse Schultz is tied for fourth with 12 assists.
- The Cyclones are fourth on the penalty kill at 87.8 percent (36-for-41).
- Cincinnati hosts Greenville on Tuesday, Fort Wayne on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Lukas Hafner has won his last four starts.
- Fort Wayne is one of two teams to not have a game go past regulation.
- The Komets visit Cincinnati on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
- Jordy Stallard and Josh McArdle each scored their first professional goals in Saturday’s win over Cincinnati.
- The Fuel have won five of their last six home games.
- Indy is at Utah on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Justin Taylor has at least one point in five of his last six games (5g-2a).
- Kalamazoo has scored at least one power-play goal in three consecutive games.
- The K-Wings visit Toledo on Thursday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
- Shane Berschbach has moved into second place on the Walleye’s all-time goals list with 84 career goals with Toledo.
- The Walleye have outscored their opponents 37-20 during their eight-game winning streak.
- Toledo visits Wheeling on Tuesday and hosts Kalamazoo on Thursday and Fort Wayne on Saturday.
- Dan Fick appeared in his 200th career game with the Nailers on Saturday, which ranks seventh in team history.
- Wheeling allowed 18 shots on goal on Saturday against, its fewest shots against since Dec. 22, 2016.
- The Nailers host Toledo on Tuesday before visiting Jacksonville on Friday, South Carolina on Saturday and Greenville on Sunday.