- Eric Knodel is second among defensemen with 16 points (4g-12a).
- The Cyclones have outscored their opponents 22-6 in the third period.
- Cincinnati hosts Fort Wayne on Wednesday and Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Jake Kamrass is tied for first among rookies with three game-winning goals.
- Fort Wayne has won four straight home games, outscoring its opponents 17-9 over that span.
- The Komets are at Cincinnati on Wednesday and Saturday while hosting Toledo on Friday.
- Josh Shalla recorded his sixth multi-point game of the season on Saturday against Kalamazoo.
- The Fuel play five of their next six games on the road.
- Indy visits Wheeling on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
- Justin Taylor had his third mulit-goal game of the season on Wednesday at Cincinnati.
- Kalamazoo did not take a penalty for the fourth time in club history on Friday against Fort Wayne.
- The K-Wings host Wheeling on Tuesday and are at Reading on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday.
- Bryan Moore has back-to-back two-goal games.
- The Walleye have posted sell-outs in four of their five home games.
- Toledo travels to Fort Wayne on Friday and hosts Indy on Saturday.
- Josh Couturier notched his first professional point with an assist on Sunday against Cincinnati.
- Wheeling has allowed 25 or fewer shots in seven of 15 games.
- The Nailers travel to Kalamazoo on Tuesday and host Indy on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.