- Eric Knodel is tied for first among defensemen with five power-play points (2g-3a).
- The Cyclones have outscored their opponents 10-3 in the third period.
- Cincinnati hosts Wheeling on Wednesday and Indy on Friday before visiting the Fuel on Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Justin Hodgman’s five-point game on Saturday (1g-4a) was the Komets’ first since Jan. 15, 2017.
- Fort Wayne is one of two teams to not have played past regulation this season.
- The Komets visit Rapid City on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Olivier Labelle is on a three-game point streak (3g-2a).
- The Fuel have scored at least one power-play goal in four of their last six games.
- Indy visits Cincinnati on Friday and hosts the Cyclones on Saturday.
- Justin Taylor is tied for second with eight goals.
- Kalamazoo is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded goals.
- The K-Wings host Toledo on Friday and Brampton on Saturday.
- Shane Berschbach is on a five-game goal streak (5g).
- The Walleye are 6-0-1 in their last seven games.
- Toledo is at Kalamazoo on Friday and Brampton on Sunday.
- Troy Josephs has four points (3g-1a) in three games with the Nailers.
- Wheeling has killed 16 of its opponents last 17 power-play opportunities (94.1 percent).
- The Nailers visit Cincinnati on Wednesday and host Greenville on Friday and Saturday.