Manchester Monarchs (4-5-2) at Newfoundland Growlers (10-5-0) 7 p.m. NT
- Tony Cameranesi leads Manchester with seven goals.
- Newfoundland’s Scott Pooley is on a three-game point streak (2g-2a).
- Monarchs are second with 36.27 shots per game.
- Growlers have outscored their opponents 21-10 during their five-game winning streak.
Worcester Railers (3-7-1) at Maine Mariners (4-5-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Woody Hudson leads Worcester with seven points (2g-5a).
- Maine’s Zach Tolkinen is tied for eighth among defensemen with eight points (1g-7a).
- Railers are 2-1-1 in one-goal games.
- Mariners are eighth on the power play at 18.4 percent (9-for-49).
Jacksonville Icemen (7-3-0) at Florida Everblades (4-3-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Cam Maclise leads Jacksonville against the Everblades with two goals.
- Florida’s Joe Cox has four points (2g-2a) in his last three games.
- Icemen are tied for the league lead with six shorthanded goals.
- Everblades lead the league with 27.33 shots-against per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (3-4-2) at Norfolk Admirals (8-3-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Miroslav Svoboda is second with a 1.73 goals-against average.
- Chris Crane leads Norfolk with six goals.
- Gladiators lead the league on the penalty kill at 94.9 percent (37-for-39).
- Admirals are 7-1-0 when scoring first.
Adirondack Thunder (9-3-0) at Reading Royals (5-2-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s James Henry leads the league with
- Alex Krushelnyski leads Reading with 11 points (3g-8a).
- Thunder are fourth with 27.92 shots-against per game.
- Royals are 3-0-1 when leading after one period.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (3-8-1) at Wheeling Nailers (2-5-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Jake Bolton has three goals in his last two games.
- Troy Josephs leads Wheeling with four goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are 2-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Nailers are second with 27.71 shots-against per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (6-3-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (6-5-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Colby McAuley leads Orlando against the Stingrays with three goals and four points.
- South Carolina’s Kevin McKernan is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +10.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 3.90 goals per game.
- Stingrays are second on the power play at home at 27.3 percent (3-for-11).
Brampton Beast (5-4-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (4-5-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Brandon Marino is tied for third in shooting percentage at 37.5 percent (3-for-8).
- Kalamazoo’s Chris Collins leads the league with three shorthanded assists.
- Beast are fourth on the power play at 20.5 percent (8-for-39).
- K-Wings are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 90.3 percent (28-for-31).
Cincinnati Cyclones (7-2-2) at Indy Fuel (5-5-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Jesse Schultz is tied for fourth with 11 assists.
- Matt Rupert leads Indy against the Cyclones with three goals.
- Cyclones are tied for the league lead with six shorthanded goals.
- Fuel have scored 20 of their 35 goals in the second period.
Kansas City Mavericks (7-1-1) at Allen Americans (3-8-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer is tied for the league lead in plus-minus at +11.
- Allen’s C.J. Motte is third with 314 saves.
- Mavericks are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 94.4 percent (17-for-18).
- Americans are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Fort Wayne Komets (4-6-0) at Rapid City Rush (6-4-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Fort Wayne’s Phelix Martineau is tied for first among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
- Rapid City’s Adam Carlson is third with a .946 save percentage.
- Komets are tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals on the road.
- Rush are 4-2-2 in one-goal games.
Tulsa Oilers (5-1-4) at Idaho Steelheads (5-7-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Kyle Rhodes leads defensemen with five goals.
- Idaho’s Brady Norrish is tied for fourth among rookies with five power-play points (2g-3a).
- Oilers lead the league with 37.70 shots per game.
- Steelheads have a league-leading two wins when trailing after two periods.
MOST CAREER COACHING WINS
580 – Jason Christie (Peoria, 2000-05; Utah, 2005-08; Ontario, 2011-15; Tulsa, 2015-17; Jacksonville, 2017-Present)
491 – John Marks (Charlotte, 1993-98; Greenville, 1998-2006; Pensacola, 2007-08; Augusta, 2008-09)
480 – Jeff Pyle (Mobile, 1998-2002; Gwinnett, 2003-11; Evansville, 2013-14; Atlanta, 2018-19)
– John Brophy (Hampton Roads, 1989-2000; Wheeling, 2001-03)
376 – Steve Martinson (San Diego, 2003-04; Elmira, 2007-10; Chicago, 2011-12; Allen, 2014-Present)