Adirondack Thunder (10-3-0) at Manchester Monarchs (4-6-2) 10 a.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Desmond Bergin is tied for third among defensemen with four goals.
- Manchester’s Spencer Watson has recorded seven points (5g-2a) in the 10 games he’s played this season.
- Thunder are 8-1-0 when scoring first.
- Monarchs are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.00 penalty minutes per game.
Reading Royals (5-3-4) at Worcester Railers (3-8-1) 10 a.m. ET
- Josh MacDonald leads Reading with five goals.
- Worcester’s Barry Almeida is on a two-game goal streak (2g).
- Royals are 5-0-0 when scoring four or more goals.
- Railers are 1-0-1 when leading after one period.
Florida Everblades (5-3-2) at Jacksonville Icemen (8-4-0) 7 p.m. ET
- John McCarron leads Florida against the Icemen with eight points (2g-6a).
- Jacksonville’s Cody Fowlie is tied for second with two shorthanded goals.
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 12-4 in the second period.
- Icemen are 3-0-0 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Orlando Solar Bears (7-3-1) at Maine Mariners (5-5-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Brady Shaw is on a three-game point streak (4g-4a).
- Drew Melanson leads Maine with 10 points (2g-8a).
- Solar Bears have outscored their opponents 30-15 during their seven-game unbeaten streak (6-0-1).
- Mariners have scored 14 of their 32 goals in the third period.
Indy Fuel (6-5-0) at Utah Grizzlies (7-1-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Indy’s Ryan Rupert is on a six-game point streak (1g-6a).
- Utah’s Austin Carroll is on a seven-game point streak (4g-5a).
- Fuel have scored 21 of their 39 goals in the second period.
- Grizzlies are 6-0-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Rapid City Rush (6-5-2) at Idaho Steelheads (5-7-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is third with 54 shots on goal.
- Idaho’s Brad McClure is tied for third among rookies with seven goals.
- Rush are 5-2-1 when outshot by their opponent.
- Eleven of the Steelheads’ 14 games have been decided by one goal.