Orlando Solar Bears (7-4-1) at Manchester Monarchs (5-6-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Michael Brodzinski is third in plus-minus at +12.
- Manchester’s Spencer Watson has a point in eight of 11 games.
- Solar Bears are 5-1-0 when scoring first.
- Monarchs are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.69 penalty minutes per game.
Newfoundland Growlers (11-5-0) at Reading Royals (5-3-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Michael Garteig leads the league with 717 minutes played and 360 saves.
- Josh MacDonald leads Reading with five goals.
- Growlers have scored a league-leading 20 goals in the third period.
- Royals are sixth on the power play at home at 21.2 percent (7-for-33).
Florida Everblades (5-4-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (7-6-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Jamie Phillips is second with a 1.84 goals-against average.
- South Carolina’s Grant Besse is tied for the league lead with 20 points (10g-10a).
- Everblades are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (5-for-20).
- Stingrays are tied for third with four shorthanded goals.
Maine Mariners (6-5-1) at Brampton Beast (6-5-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Maine’s Shawn St-Amant has five points (4g-1a) and two game-winning goals in his last three games.
- Brampton’s David Pacan is on a six-game point streak (4g-8a).
- Mariners are 4-0-1 in their last five games.
- Beast are sixth with 3.67 goals per game.
Wheeling Nailers (2-6-1) at Jacksonville Icemen (9-4-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Troy Josephs is on a three-game point streak (3g-1a).
- Jacksonville’s Mikhail Berdin has allowed two goals or less in six of his eight appearances.
- Nailers lead the league with 26.44 shots-against per game.
- Icemen are tied for the league lead with six shorthanded goals.
Norfolk Admirals (8-5-1) at Atlanta Gladiators (4-5-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Taylor Cammarata has four goals in his last three games.
- Brett McKenzie leads Atlanta against the Admirals with five points (1g-4a).
- Admirals are 6-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Gladiators are 21-for-21 on the penalty kill at home.
Fort Wayne Komets (5-6-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (8-3-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Justin Hodgman is second with 14 assists.
- Cincinnati’s Myles Powell is on a four-game point streak (5g-2a).
- Komets are one of two teams to have not played beyond regulation.
- Cyclones are tied for the league lead with 17 goals in the first period.
Tulsa Oilers (6-1-4) at Allen Americans (3-9-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Evan Fitzpatrick is second among rookie goaltenders with a 2.13 goals-against average.
- Allen’s Dante Salituro is second with 60 shots on goal.
- Oilers lead the league with 38.00 shots per game.
- Americans are 3-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Kansas City Mavericks (9-1-1) at Wichita Thunder (4-4-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Mark Cooper is on a seven-game point streak (6g-8a).
- Travis Brown leads Wichita against the Mavericks with two goals.
- Mavericks lead the league with 4.09 goals per game.
- Thunder are tied for second with six games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Indy Fuel (6-6-0) at Utah Grizzlies (8-1-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Matt Rupert leads Indy against the Grizzlies with two goals.
- Utah’s Jake Marchment is on a five-game point streak (5g-2a).
- Fuel are 5-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Grizzlies are first on the power play at home at 38.1 percent (8-for-21).
Rapid City Rush (7-5-2) at Idaho Steelheads (5-7-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Adam Carlson is third for third with a .931 save percentage.
- Steven McParland leads Idaho with 13 points (7g-6a).
- Rush are 6-2-1 when outshot by their opponent.
- Twelve of the Steelheads’ 15 games have been decided by one goal.