Maine Mariners (6-6-1) at Brampton Beast (7-5-1) 4 p.m. ET
- Maine’s Drew Melanson is tied for third among rookies with five power-play assists.
- Brampton’s Étienne Marcoux has allowed two goals or less in five of his six starts.
- Mariners are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 88.9 percent (16-for-18).
- Beast are 3-1-1 in one-goal games.
Jacksonville Icemen (9-5-0) at Grenville Swamp Rabbits (5-9-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Mikhail Berdin leads rookie goaltenders with six wins.
- Greenville’s Jake Bolton has five goals in his last five games.
- Icemen are tied for the league lead with six shorthanded goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are sixth on the power play at home at 21.1 percent (8-for-38).
Newfoundland Growlers (12-5-0) at Reading Royals (5-3-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Zach O’Brien has six points (3g-3a) in his last two games.
- Steven Swavely leads Reading with six goals.
- Growlers have outscored their opponents 29-14 during their seven-game winning streak.
- Royals are tied for the league lead with seven games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Wheeling Nailers (3-6-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (8-6-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Troy Josephs is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- South Carolina’s Jonathan Charbonneau is tied for sixth among rookies with 13 points (3g-10a).
- Nailers are second with 27.50 shots-against per game.
- Stingrays are 5-2-0 when scoring first.
Orlando Solar Bears (7-4-2) at Worcester Railers (5-8-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Mathieu Foget is on a four-game point streak (3g-1a).
- Worcester’s Evan Buitenhuis has allowed two goals or less in his last three starts.
- Solar Bears are third with 3.77 goals per game.
- Railers are sixth on the penalty kill at home at 87.5 percent (21-for-24).
Fort Wayne Komets (5-7-0) at Toledo Walleye (10-1-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Justin Hodgman leads Fort Wayne against the Walleye with three points (0g-3a).
- Toledo’s TJ Hensick is tied for the league lead with nine power-play points (0g-9a).
- Komets are third on the penalty kill on the road at 90.9 percent (30-for-33).
- Walleye are 8-1-0 when scoring first.
Florida Everblades (5-5-2) at Atlanta Gladiators (4-6-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Joe Cox leads Florida with six goals.
- Atlanta’s Nolan LaPorte is on a three-game point streak (2g-3a).
- Everblades lead the league with 2.33 goals-against per game.
- Gladiators are fourth on the power play at 20.4 percent (11-for-54).
Kalamazoo Wings (4-6-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (9-3-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Kyle Blaney leads Kalamazoo against the Cyclones with three points (2g-1a).
- Cincinnati’s Myles Powell is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +10.
- K-Wings are tied for third with four shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are second on the penalty kill at home at 93.1 percent (27-for-29).
Allen Americans (3-10-2) at Tulsa Oilers (7-1-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Braylon Shmyr leads Allen against the Oilers with four points (1g-3a).
- Tulsa’s Kyle Rhodes is tied for first among defensemen with five goals.
- Americans are 3-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers lead the league with 38.17 shots per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (9-2-1) at Wichita Thunder (5-4-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Mark Cooper is tied for the league lead with three game-winning goals.
- Wichita’s Steven Iacobellis is on a six-game point streak (4g-5a).
- Mavericks are 4-0-1 when scoring first.
- Thunder are tied for third with six games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Indy Fuel (7-6-0) at Utah Grizzlies (8-2-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Indy’s Connor Moynihan is fifth with a 30.8 percent shooting percentage (4-for-13).
- Tim McGauley leads Utah against the Fuel with two goals.
- Fuel have scored 24 of their 45 goals in the second period.
- Grizzlies are third with 27.77 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (7-6-2) at Idaho Steelheads (6-7-3) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is second with 63 shots on goal.
- A.J. White leads Idaho against the Rush with three points (1g-2a).
- Rush are 5-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Steelheads are tied for the league lead with two wins when trailing after two periods.