Orlando Solar Bears (4-3-0) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (2-5-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Hunter Fejes is tied for sixth with 11 points (7g-4a).
- Greenville’s Johno May is fourth among rookies with five goals.
- Solar Bears lead the league with four shorthanded goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are 2-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Newfoundland Growlers (5-5-0) at Manchester Monarchs (4-3-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Newfoundland’s Michael Garteig leads the league with 233 saves.
- Manchester’s Tony Cameranesi is tied for the league lead with seven goals.
- Growlers are 3-1-0 when scoring first.
- Monarchs have scored first in six of their eight games.
Adirondack Thunder (7-2-0) at Worcester Railers (3-3-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s James Henry has at least one point in all nine games (2g-15a).
- Josh Holmstrom leads Worcester with four goals.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 18-7 during their five-game winning streak.
- Railers are 2-0-0 when tied after two periods.
Idaho Steelheads (4-3-1) at Toledo Walleye (5-1-1) 7:15 pm. ET
- Idaho’s Brad McClure is third among rookies with six goals.
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach leads the league with four power-play goals.
- Steelheads are tied for second with three shorthanded goals.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 17-10 during their four-game winning streak.
Florida Everblades (2-3-1) at Jacksonville Icemen (5-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Steven Lorentz leads Florida with six points (2g-4a).
- Jacksonville’s Tanner Jaillet is tied for fifth with a 1.50 goals-against average.
- Everblades are third with 27.33 shots-against per game.
- Icemen have allowed two goals or less in each of their five games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (3-1-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (3-2-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Spencer Dorowicz is tied for fifth among rookies with four goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Kyle Blaney is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Cyclones are tied for fifth with 2.67 goals-against per game.
- K-Wings are 2-0-1 when outshot by their opponent.
Reading Royals (3-1-3) at Maine Mariners (2-5-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Branden Komm is fifth with 183 saves.
- Maine’s Drew Melanson is tied for third among rookies with eight points (2g-6a).
- Royals have scored 12 of their 24 goals in the second period.
- Mariners have scored 10 of their 19 goals in the third period.
Norfolk Admirals (5-2-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (2-3-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Connor Hurley is tied for first among rookies with two game-winning goals.
- Atlanta’s Olivier Galipeau is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play goals.
- Admirals are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Gladiators have scored 10 of their 14 goals in the second period.
Indy Fuel (4-3-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (1-5-0) 8 p.m. ET
- Matt Rupert leads Indy with four goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Justin Hodgman is tied for second with eight assists.
- Fuel are 4-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- Komets are tied for fifth with 28.17 shots-against per game.
South Carolina Stingrays (4-4-0) at Allen Americans (3-4-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- South Carolina’s Grant Besse leads the league with 44 shots on goal.
- Allen’s C.J. Motte is second with 232 saves.
- Stingrays are fourth with 3.75 goals per game.
- Americans are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
Wichita Thunder (3-1-1) at Kansas City Mavericks (3-1-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Dyson Stevenson leads Wichita with four goals and five points.
- Rocco Carzo leads Kansas City with four goals.
- Thunder are 26-for-26 on the penalty kill.
- Mavericks have outscored their opponents 12-3 in two home games.
Rapid City Rush (3-3-2) at Tulsa Oilers (4-0-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is tied for the league lead with two game-winning goals.
- Tulsa’s Scott Moldenhauer is fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +6.
- Rush have gone to overtime or a shootout in four of their last five games.
- Oilers are league’s least-penalized team with 8.50 penalty minutes per game.